Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

riders in richmond, va

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default riders in richmond, va

buscoe is great at least it used to be... i know they had a few accidents out there so they really had to start cracking down on people drinking and wearing helmets and stuff. i usually get a spot right by the lake close to the showers so when i get done riding i can just jump in the lake. they are kind of spendy but worth it. i've been like 5 or 6 times and still haven't riden all the trails. i'd go out for 2 to 3hrs at a time and just get lost. Great time. might have to let me know maybe i'll have to make a trip down there again.

Old 04-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the info! We always wear helmets and will keep the beer to the campsite. I just ordered my disc conversion and new rear cables so I'll be itchin' to get down there.

Old 04-11-2008, 09:20 AM
Pro Rider

it's a great time... i know my buddy is getting back from iraq in a few days so i'll have to go see him and go out riding.

Old 04-13-2008, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

GREAT TYMES!!!!!!! it was a good turn out at bodatious this weekend. a lot of fun, and lots of people!!! nobody got hurt and nothing got broke. except my clutch cable. yeah, i had to get ready to race so i was parked to the side right off the side of the gate. so i started it and mashed it into first and fliped over into someones rv. broke the back window out and sum more stuff. im ok, and he didnt care. not about me, but the rv.

this coming weekend will be big. you know the place. and you know the tyme!

see ya soon!!

Old 04-22-2008, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

its getting better every weekend. it might rain this sat. but we are still up for the ride!!!!

we have people from va. beach, nofolk, powhatan, and more travling here to ride!!!! ive said it 100 times...you know the place. and if you dont just ask. if you have sent me a private message and i did not respond, please bare with me. i type slow and have a lot to respond too. feels kinda like santa!!

hope to see you this weekend!!!

Old 04-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Weekend Warrior

I Know i pulled this out of nowhere but does anybody still do these Ride's

Old 04-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well anyone ??

Old 07-04-2024, 01:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Trying to Ride

Originally Posted by go-hard-or-go-home
i agree 100%. not an agrument. there was green grass there, and no trees. remember. as the years went by it turned to clay. we rented a bobcat and put very large jumps all through there. now they are smaller. as of today i think over 850 people have looked at this posting and know where this place is. the trash there, mainly beer cans, have been pick up for a while now both by me and you.

my point, im not a tourist. i could see a problem if i was one of the 850 people. and just like the rest of the hard working world, i do get up at 5:30 every morning. its a lot harder to wake up at 5;30 in the morning when you have been drinkin and ridin all day. than it is to just go to sleep when you hear a motor.

cant wait to see everyone there next weekend. this weekend is bodacious!!!! whooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

hey my name is Judd and i live in Hanover county…. Would love to come ride…8042126879 hit me up