Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 01:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

Awsome ride today PSAR, thanks to everybody for their help and understanding that I don't know how to be winched [img][/img] I still can't believe I thought I could tow Skllz up that hill [img][/img] I heard alot of snoring on the way home [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I am sorry I gave you so much chit about trying to be a sand anchor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
You were like a fish fighting being reeled in. You kept steering away from the way you were being winched while 4 or 5 people were hanging off the Polaris just to keep it from sliding back down toward you while you were still tied to Skllz. I really wish I would have brought my camera for that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
It just added to the adventure.

That was a great course, even if it could have been marked a little better since TP got to run it twice.
It was fun to run some different territory and great that the private landowners allowed that access.

Good to meet Marc and Marcus. It was a pretty darn good turnout. I got a great nap on the way home. THANKS HAPPA!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2009, 07:11 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 03-23-2009, 08:34 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

Great DUSTY FUN was had today. I think I counted 14 PSARIANS and not a single mishap, oh except for Josh roosting Skillz after he said something to the effect that Skillz breakdown should be considered a non-roosting mishap, I guess NOT!
</end quote></div>That was more of a question and 2many assured me there was no such thing as a non roosting mishap....Besides I was just giving him a layer of sand to protect him from the dirt that was to come...

Old 03-23-2009, 08:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 03-23-2009, 08:59 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

Another great round of pictures Happa.

Good morning PSAR!

I hit a milestone with my weightloss this weekend. I am under 280 pounds for the first time in many years. 277 was the magic number on Saturday, and the scale showed that number again this morning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy Another great round of pictures Happa.
Good morning PSAR!
I hit a milestone with my weightloss this weekend. I am under 280 pounds for the first time in many years. 277 was the magic number on Saturday, and the scale showed that number again this morning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Thanks Bill and congrats on the weight loss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech Larry spent more time behind the camera then riding. In fact I thought he was sacrificing his body there after the first checkpoint in order to get the shot. Thanxs Ray for the after ride dark ale on tap</end quote></div>
First thing Val said, you finally got a couple of pics of you taken by somebody else [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I know people get tired of me with a camera in their face, but that's what I love to do, what can I say? I know ya'll like looking at yourselves in the photo album [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Cheech, did you see how close I got to the jumpers? In one shot I was 2' from Josh when he was flying by me, gotta love those action shots [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yeah Ray, thanks for tending lunch counter (hehehe) that was fun sitting around bs'ing tasting cold ones [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider

Hello everyone!! I feel like a newbie here! LOL

Been busy when the little one and the dogs. Two weeks ago my choc lab tried to jump into the back of Justin's truck and didn't make it. Torn his bladder about 3 inches long, so he was in the vet hospital for 2 days then at home in a kennel. He was on the verge of dying. He was so dehydrated and the urine that was in the bladder was basically poisoning his kidneys, heart, liver, etc. So far he is doing good. He's back to normal but that was scary and expensive too.

Allyson is doing good. She got bite on friday by a 2 yr old. Long story short...Head lady was taking a baby to the bassinet and her assit was making lunch with her back turned toward the kids. It happened so fast that neither one of them saw it. Allyson had two big scratches across her head and a big bite mark on her forhead. As of this morning it just looks like brusing. The 2 yr old has had a ruff life with his parents choising drugs over the kids.

I see there was a ride this weekend. Where was the ride at? I wish I would of known I would of worked on my quad to get it ready. I got the parts just haven't changed them yet.

Things are starten to mello out at work. I'm back to sitting here when nothing to do.

Talk to you guys soon!!!

Old 03-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider

Good Mornng Psar!

Hey, great riding with everyone yesterday! Sure was fun driving home in that wind. I saw several trucks and motor homes get blown sideways!

Old 03-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread