Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009 | 02:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Afternoon PSAR

Well looks like I may be putting my 2 wks. in at work, pretty sure I have another job @ one of the Tully's coffee out there MORE $$, pretty much same hours, we will see. I REALLY need an office job though...............................STILL kicking self for not taking the one I had before this one
Asked to go down to 4 days a week until foot starts too feel better, I was told they don't need PART TIME help :confused; so I will take a Dr. note in & see what they say to THAT!!

O darn someone already beat me to the UTE comment heck I can trade you one

Old 04-01-2009 | 02:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Default GMAIL Autopilot

Wow, isn't technology great? Google will rule the world!

Gmail AutopilotTM by CADIE
Email will never be a thing of the past, but actually reading and writing messages is about to be. Gmail Autopilot automatically manages your inbox better than you can, with zero effort from you. Learn more »

Keep in touch
Brand-new CADIE technology enables Autopilot to scan every one of your incoming messages and automatically send the perfect reply.
Manage relationships
Impress everyone with your prompt and insightful responses to everything from urgent notes from your boss to cute messages from your significant other.
Match your style
Autopilot calibrates for tone, typos and preferred punctuation. It's just like you, but automated.

Gmail AutopilotTM by CADIE

The easiest email could possibly be.

As more and more everyday communication takes place over email, lots of people have complained about how hard it is to read and respond to every message. This is because they actually read and respond to all their messages.

Sample Autopilot responses

Respond to business proposals

Manage relationships

Match your personal style

FAQ

How does Gmail mirror my communication style?

The more Gmail messages Autopilot can sample, the better. With fewer than 100 messages, there may not be enough data to calibrate Autopilot effectively. You can adjust tone, typo propensity, and preferred punctuation from the Autopilot tab under Settings.

You may want to log in every week or so to ensure Autopilot is calibrated optimally.
Does Autopilot work for Gmail chat too?

Yes. Chat was actually simpler to build, given the natural language headway made by Joseph Weizenbaum's ELIZA. While many claim ELIZA oft times passed the Turing test, Gmail Autopilot passes with 99.9% accuracy due to the inclusion of human-like qualities such as compassion and wisdom and CADIE's related ability to calibrate to match your chat style.
What happens if a sender and recipient both have Autopilot on?

Two Gmail accounts can happily converse with each other for up to three messages each. Beyond that, our experiments have shown a significant decline in the quality ranking of Autopilot's responses and further messages may commit you to dinner parties or baby namings in which you have no interest.

Old 04-01-2009 | 03:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by OneFlyCowboy
You goto the USER CP or the Quicklinks and select edit options at the bottom of that page switch to the advanvced interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing and then click save changes
You still have to go to "advanced reply" and change font, color, ect. for each post, but it's still fun to play with Name:  bleh.gif
Views: 13
Size:  1.1 KB

Old 04-01-2009 | 03:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by Dirtmomma
Afternoon PSAR

Well looks like I may be putting my 2 wks. in at work, pretty sure I have another job @ one of the Tully's coffee out there MORE $$, pretty much same hours, we will see. I REALLY need an office job though...............................STILL kicking self for not taking the one I had before this one
Asked to go down to 4 days a week until foot starts too feel better, I was told they don't need PART TIME help :confused; so I will take a Dr. note in & see what they say to THAT!!

O darn someone already beat me to the UTE comment heck I can trade you one
If you go in with a doctor's note, you should be covered under FMLA and I believe they are required to try to accommodate your doctor's restrictions within reason. Good luck. Hope it works out for you.

Old 04-01-2009 | 04:10 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

just another rainy/snowy day in shoreline

jeep is feeling much better today

Old 04-01-2009 | 04:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Every PM I ever sent and recieved is back Name:  eusa_dance.gif
Views: 11
Size:  1.8 KB

Old 04-01-2009 | 04:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Every PM I ever sent and recieved is back
With a nice boost in the capacity, too. Max messages 6000 now up from 100 max. Nice!

Old 04-01-2009 | 05:20 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

The Images in my signature are Links to the respective threads

Old 04-01-2009 | 05:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by LdyJay
With a nice boost in the capacity, too. Max messages 6000 now up from 100 max. Nice!
I have 270 recieved pm's and now am up to 30 sent pm's, they say still working on re-importing the rest of my sent pm's. That's very cool, since I had deleted so many to keep under the 100 max limit, 6000 is awsome

Old 04-01-2009 | 06:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Hey Rod,

We'll be bringing over 10 seasons of Dallas and 5 seasons of Las Vegas (we just picked up season 9 and 10 Dallas and season 5 of Las Vegas, they'll be here Friday), so they should keep you entertained for a few weeks

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread