Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Mornin' PSAR!

Old 02-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay Frontier Land if all else fails? </end quote></div>

Yuck, nasty camping [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I'd rather sand camp!</end quote></div>

Rod, It is pretty much Sand camping at frontier. Have you camped there before? Julie & I love it there compared to parking lot camping. You can camp down in the over flow area and circle the wagons and have a great time or up towards the top in one of the group sites. I have never had to worry about reserving a spot way ahead of time and we have enjoyed it every time we have stayed there[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

I have never camped there but Cindy and I drove through there a few years back and it seemed more dirt than sand.

Sand I don't mind, dirt I don't want.

Guess we'll need to check it out when we're down there next. (April)</end quote></div>
We stayed there a couple years ago. We didn't mind it all. Great dune access. Of course we were fully self contained and didn't need anything. There are no bathrooms or showers that I know of, but there are porta potties [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. We had a couple of the big sites up on top, they are actually backed up against the state park. We fit three big rigs in the group site we had. I a little tricky getting my 40'er up there, but wasn't a problem. The sites are pretty secluded, which was nice. Yes, they were all dirt sites, but that really wasn't an issue. Lay some carpets down and that helps. Unless it rains of course.
If they put some money into that place by fixing the roads and such, it would be a great place. We actually enjoyed it there, I would stay there again.

Old 02-29-2008, 11:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks HappaBuddy,
We would love to make the pizza party, but don't want to impede or hold up the group from having it.
With me trying to get as much OT at work as I can, I may not be able to make it. Although getting it is pretty tough now with all the people we have. Usually don't know about getting it until the last minute. I just can't pass up the $1100 per shift, that pays for our WORCS trips [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

How does early afternoon on Saturday the 15th, like 12ish or so, sound????
Or late afternoon on Sunday the 16th, like around 3ish?????

Trying to do a overnight B-day party for Hayley that weekend, but could make those timeframes work. Not gonna give up the B-day party to work so that weekend would be good.

Old 02-29-2008, 12:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2008, 01:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hola' PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2008, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

ahhhh.........the wife stayed logged in......what a goober

I have one thing I want to say........ Butt Cheeks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider

Rancher!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] What's been going on?

Haven't seen you post in a long time!

Old 02-29-2008, 07:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun We would love to make the pizza party, but don't want to impede or hold up the group from having it. How does early afternoon on Saturday the 15th, like 12ish or so, sound???? Or late afternoon on Sunday the 16th, like around 3ish?????</end quote></div>
Either of those dates and times work for us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2008, 08:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quad4Fun We stayed there a couple years ago. We didn't mind it all. Great dune access. Of course we were fully self contained and didn't need anything. There are no bathrooms or showers that I know of, but there are porta potties </end quote></div>
Val doesn't like porta potties, but then, we do have our own potty. I guess we could give a it a try one of these trips, (of course I have to talk to Val first) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2008, 08:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Boy, did the weather go south or what [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread