Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 08:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HappaRap
Dang Monkey Butt
I wish that were the only thing... darn back kept me home for three days. Pulled muscles between the shoulder blades from sitting in one position for too long. I ride relaxed, just hard on the body staying in one position for too long. Although, I had put 3000 miles on the bike in the previous month and my back was tired before we left... just pushed it over the edge.

Old 07-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by warriorqueen
I was told last night that Joel wrecked on a quad doing a wheelie and has alot of skin missing from his back, hands, and buttocks. Any buddy heard anything about this? I hope he heals up quick.
Originally Posted by Red400EXRod
Yes, he did that, on the street.
If you have facebook you can see the pics off him if he is your friend.
He has some pretty bad road rash on his back and one hand.
Said he can't sit, stand or put clothes on. It looks pretty painful.
Gotta keep those machines on the dirt or sand, concrete can just tear ya up too bad

Old 07-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by 2mnyToyz
I wish that were the only thing... darn back kept me home for three days. Pulled muscles between the shoulder blades from sitting in one position for too long. I ride relaxed, just hard on the body staying in one position for too long. Although, I had put 3000 miles on the bike in the previous month and my back was tired before we left... just pushed it over the edge.
I have two muscles I continually pull between my shoulder blades, don't have to do anything in particular, they're just weak. Last time I was working out at the gym on a weekly basis, they never bothered me, once I stopped, they flaired up again. Now that I'm back in the gym, I'll start working the back out and hopefully they won't be bothering me again I did lose my winter weight though, 225 in January, 190 now , of course 5 days a week in the gym can take the weight off pretty fast

Old 07-25-2009, 07:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 07-25-2009, 08:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Not as hot yesterday as expected, only got to 98 for a brief time. SWMBO is nearly back to normal and spent part of the day out in the lawn and garden. Daughter and SIL come out on fridays to spend the day. They all like to garden and spending time putting around with that stuff. Daughter made a stir fry with stuff from the garden and some chicken last night that was just great. Ate too much.

Sun's up and it's promising to be another beautiful day with just a few clouds on the eastern horizon. Made for a pretty sunrise. There was a big old Horned Owl on one of the power poles this morning. Must be looking for breakfast just sitting up there who-who-whooing away.

Sounds like some riding this weekend, me too, got to mow again.

Have a super day.

Mike

Old 07-25-2009, 09:12 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 07-25-2009, 09:13 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Just another work day for me, trying to make up for being off for 4 months.

Old 07-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

morning PSAR

Old 07-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

How about the nice little showers we got last night I seen a couple good lightening strikes out north!! WE definetly needed the little bit of moisture we got!! at least maybe it'll keep the dust down LOL

WEll I hope everyone has a great weekend

Old 07-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Originally Posted by tencubed
SWMBO is nearly back to normal and spent part of the day out in the lawn and garden. Daughter and SIL come out on fridays to spend the day. They all like to garden and spending time putting around with that stuff. Daughter made a stir fry with stuff from the garden and some chicken last night that was just great. Ate too much.
Mike
Glad to hear SWMBO is doing better Fresh stir fry from the garden, yum yum, I always eat too much of the good stuff

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread