Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dazeys
Happy B-day Jayna. We are 60% moved in, all the house stuff is done. Just have the garage, storage building and 6 cords of firewood to move. Need to git the horse stall tore down at the new place and find someone to take them off my hands for cheap.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone! I have been busy buttoning things up at work in my last days at my old location. Next week is class and then after the long holiday weekend, I report to my new location 6.5 miles from my house. Gonna be awesome to be within biking distance to work, especially with summer coming, eventually.

Tony, I looked up your new place. Very nice! It didn't list stall sizes or anything. Like I said, I might be interested in a couple stall fronts, if they are 12'. I might be interested in more, depending on what you mean by cheap and what I can fit in my short term budget. It also depends on if you want to get rid of it all as a package or pieces, too.

Looks like the rain is finally relenting, so I am heading out to work on my chores list. Short week to a long holiday weekend. Wahoo! Have a great day everyone.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:47 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jayna, you'll have to drive out and take a look at them. have no idea what they are worth so you could low ball me and I woukldn't know or care.
Tony

Old 05-24-2010, 10:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

Originally Posted by Dazeys
Jayna, you'll have to drive out and take a look at them. have no idea what they are worth so you could low ball me and I woukldn't know or care.
Tony

Are you guys leaving for the holiday weekend? I am in class this week until Thursday, but might be able to pop up Thursday or Friday.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:33 AM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No we are staying home. Still have a garage full of stuff to move.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:43 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Good evening PSAR

Old 05-26-2010, 11:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Good Morning PSAR!

Sounds like the horse stall swap meet this weekend. Good deal when things can be re-used rather than scrapped.

Raining over this way again off and on. Makes it hard to do much in the garden but the crops are sure liking it. Grass is growing so fast I had to mow the barn lots again already. Rye grass was over a foot high again.

Hope everyone is doing well, we're staying home over the holiday weekend. Way too much traffic on the roads anymore.

Mike

Old 05-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Evening PSAR been BUSY w/ work & trying to get ready to go do some camping YAY been slowly loading RV this week I am ALMOST done, DJ & Amanda went up a while ago, hopefully they can save us a spot!!! If not they better MOVE OVER haha cuz we're coming in! Ron & Trev will go up tomarrow I will drive up after work BUT at least I'm goin' CAMPIN!!!

Work is going good been mentoring this week w/ the newbies so thats interesting!! Gets me off the phone for a couple hours a day kind of

Well have a GREAT & SAFE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TO ALL PSAR

Old 05-28-2010, 07:41 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Mornin' PSAR

Old 05-28-2010, 07:42 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

I hope no one was looking forward to a dry weekend.

Old 05-28-2010, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider

Long time no talk and see everyone!

Jayna happy belated birthday girl! :-)

I hope all is well with everyone. Nothing new here really. We are heading over to the peninsula tonight to go over to one of Justin's buddies lots. Hopefully this weather will change, probably not though. Allyson is getting big she will be 2 in August. She loves going for putt putt rides on my quad. I got her a bicycle helmet so now she has to wear it. Again I hope everyone is doing good!

DM...that was me that honked at you yesterday (thursday). :-) you didn't recongnize the car did ya. LOL I pass your house every day about 445-450ish. I have to get to Allyson's daycare before 5 so I'm on a mission to get there. Yesterday was the first day I actually saw you outside at that time.

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread