Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie 3 hours with the kiddos, an hour or so to clean up, then head for home, hitch up, and hit the road. At least that's the plan.... but you know life tends to get in the way of the plans we make [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
I know you'll have a good trip down to the dunes you lucky dog [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride with your new truck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2008, 11:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

9 more days and my summer vacation is over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2008, 02:06 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

good FRIDAY morning PSAR

Old 06-20-2008, 02:37 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

any north-ender have a lightweight trailer that I may be able to borrow late next week and return it on Monday morning? It must be freeway safe and be able to pack 2 machines.

I have access to a car trailer, but that is way over-kill for the F150 with the little V-8 and only 2 machines. My plan is to load Friday morning, go to work, head straight to Moses after work.....come home Sunday afternoon.

Old 06-20-2008, 03:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

any north-ender have a lightweight trailer that I may be able to borrow late next week and return it on Monday morning? It must be freeway safe and be able to pack 2 machines.

I have access to a car trailer, but that is way over-kill for the F150 with the little V-8 and only 2 machines. My plan is to load Friday morning, go to work, head straight to Moses after work.....come home Sunday afternoon.</end quote></div>

Come get mine....You know where it is...I will take the locks off and you can bring your own? That way, anytime is fine. JLMK.

Old 06-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma
hey Mike I will get those this morning & post them up [img][/img] they are BIG, probably6x5'ish on a couple, then there is a small bathroom one, probaby 2x3? it has the privacy glass, I'll get some for sure thoughs the largest one is $25, then $15 & $10 can't go wrong w/ them that's for sure [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Hmmm, 6-0 X 5-0 would be a little big for the corner they would go in. Get some good numbers and we'll talk. The house has old French Pane windows now, single glazed, and it's like having an open hole in the wall when the east wind blizzards are blowing.

Mike

Old 06-20-2008, 04:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay Come get mine....You know where it is...I will take the locks off and you can bring your own? That way, anytime is fine. JLMK.</end quote></div>
Jayna is da bomb [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Wow, step away for a few months and the gangs still all here. How has y'all been? Alot changed since last chatted and rode. can catch up later. need to run but thought i would say hi briefly.

Old 06-20-2008, 08:53 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Hi Eddie!

Old 06-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay Come get mine....You know where it is...I will take the locks off and you can bring your own? That way, anytime is fine. JLMK.</end quote></div>

Jayna is da bomb[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

I'm gonna sneak up to Jayna's and get myself a trailer![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread