Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 01:17 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

uh huh

Old 06-21-2008, 03:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Well had a good 1st day of the sale weather was PERFECT.</end quote></div>

Are you like a professional garage seller?</end quote></div>

Haha well maybe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] 2nd day is slow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but it's still early, Ron is down laying on the fouton what a rough life LOL I told him if it sells he's going w/ it for $5 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2008, 05:01 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Well had a good 1st day of the sale weather was PERFECT.</end quote></div>

Are you like a professional garage seller?</end quote></div>

Haha well maybe [img][/img][img][/img] 2nd day is slow [img][/img] but it's still early, Ron is down laying on the fouton what a rough life LOL I told him if it sells he's going w/ it for $5 [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I listed my big couch on CL a while back with "Hung over Joelene" for free [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Kymmy, did you post the sale on CL? You should [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2008, 05:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Took off the destroyed plastic from the 400 and it nearly cut some wires off in the tumble. May have also bashed the CDI.

I'll have to repair all the cut wires to see if it will start and then maybe get a new CDI.

Does anyone know if the kill switch on the 400EX kills the engine with an open or closed circuit?</end quote></div>

Closed I do believe. That is how the kill cord was hooked to the coil, anyhow.

Old 06-21-2008, 07:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

I'll measure some more tomarrow, I sold one big one today, but my Dad is going to come over & help me get some more out of the storage building, there are also some brown aluminum dbl. pane down in there what size are you looking for? I'll let you know what I find out </end quote></div>

Something in the 4-0 X 3-0 range for two of them, need two alike for a corner setup and then a couple of 3-0 X 3-0 or thereabouts. Might be able to use a few 2-0 X 3-0 ones for bedrooms as well. If the aluminum ones are TIM type frames I may be interested in them if the plastic framed ones don't work.

Sizes are somewhat negotiable as the remodel allows for some flex. Got lots of nails, scrap lumber and 5/8" putty. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mike

Old 06-21-2008, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

Hello all, went riding today with thefamily at Rock Candy. Was having a great timeuntil Peyton tried to crossover a fallen tree branch and it flipped her off.

Sheappears to have broken a couple fingers and sliced her knee wide open She is soaking in theturight now and have finally convinced herto gotothe hospital. We will let you all know the update when we get back.

Old 06-22-2008, 12:38 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude
Hello all, went riding today with thefamily at Rock Candy. Was having a great timeuntil Peyton tried to crossover a fallen tree branch and it flipped her off.

Sheappears to have broken a couple fingers and sliced her knee wide open She is soaking in theturight now and have finally convinced herto gotothe hospital. We will let you all know the update when we get back.</end quote></div>

Ray,

Sorry to hear about Peyton. Please let us know how she's doing.

Old 06-22-2008, 01:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: wingdude Hello all, went riding today with the family at Rock Candy. Was having a great time until Peyton tried to crossover a fallen tree branch and it flipped her off. She appears to have broken a couple fingers and sliced her knee wide open. She is soaking in the tub right now and have finally convinced her to go to the hospital. We will let you all know the update when we get back.</end quote></div>
Sorry to hear this news Ray, Take good care of Payton and give her get better hugs from Val and I [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2008, 01:45 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Sizes are somewhat negotiable as the remodel allows for some flex. Got lots of nails, scrap lumber and 5/8" putty. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Sounds like my type of remodel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2008, 01:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
Hummmmmmmmm </end quote></div> ???</end quote></div>
Brain Fart [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread