Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 10:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: S250<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod A few small/minor mechanical issues dealt with.</end quote></div> Geeze, what's up with these shade tree mechanics, haven't they ever heard of a torque wrench? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div> Yeah the blue raptor had all kinds of parts falling off of it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
Yeah, you know how those raptor owners are, ride them, put them away dirty and never check anything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod What do you mean "didn't I change the tie rods over before the trip?"</end quote></div>
I know you changed a-arms, though you might have changed the tie rods also, never thought about carrying extra tie rods, probably because I've never bent one, but that is a good idea [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2008, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR
Well Kass got her dives done and is a diver now...I am calling her "adventure girl"...quads, scuba, skate boarding, now she wants to learn surfing...lol.
2 days of work and then to the dunes...yeah...Reagan can break in her new ride...she loves it...ya'all have a good day.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450 I will be ready for a Naches trail ride when they open!</end quote></div>
It'll be fun to ride the grizzly on some nice wide trails, of course I'll probably have to put it in 4 wheel lock to climb up from the east side [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Morning PSAR!

I got 3 out of my 4 baby showers done now. Almost have the room ready so I can start decorating. Right now everything is in my living room in the corner.

I love this heat. I know some of you might think I'm nuts, but the only problem I have had was last night. I couldn't sleep so Justin took the A/c out of the other bedroom and brought it into ours. It took awhile for it to get cool, so I'm alittle on the tired side from tossing and turning until midnight. I actually think Saturday was hotter than yesterday. I sat in the sun for 2 hours reading a magazine yesterday then did alittle bit of yard work before I had to go to Justin's side of the family's baby shower, for me.

I totally forgot about the big moving sale. I would of gone down there yesterday morning if I would of remembered.

Oh yea my A/c in my truck hasn't worked since last year. So I was thinking ok, I'll get ready for the little one and make sure I have A/c. Thursday went to Jiffy Lube and had them recharge it, they heard a leak, so Saturday morning I sat at Midas for almost 2 hours, while they looked for the leak. Come to find out they THINK the A/C Compressor is bad. That part is almost $500. So with labor, parts, etc, they quoted me $1060. [img][/img] Justin's going to call around for me and price them out and hopefully get his buddy to replace it. So I hope to have A/c in a week or two.

Have a good day everyone! [img][/img]</end quote></div>

3D Automotive. They are honest on their assesments, quotes and do quality work.
They are on Smokey Point Blvd in Marysville. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good Luck.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

3D Automotive. They are honest on their assesments, quotes and do quality work.

They are on Smokey Point Blvd in Marysville. [img][/img] Good Luck.</end quote></div>

Thanks I'll look into it.

Old 06-30-2008, 11:25 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

I almost forgot......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDA!!!!!!!

Old 06-30-2008, 11:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 06-30-2008, 11:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

oK WELL we were feeling the heat in the house last night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Ron went & got one of our AC's & we put it in our bedroom window [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] still have one more to install, only have 2 slide up windows & I don't want to redneck the windows like we did in the old house haha, so I think it may be going in the kitchen window but that cool the dining & family room along w/ the kitchen. It was 83 in here last night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it is now 70, I closed all the windows a little bit ago to try to keep the cool air in we will see I think that was my mistake yesterday I left everything open [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Then we go out to eat & MAN it was soooooo hot in Buzz Inn I couldn't even eat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] so we dropped Trev off in Arlington & came home & went to bed!!

WEll have a good day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2008, 11:57 AM
Pro Rider

Happy Birthday Brenda!

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread