Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

afternoon psar! well been laying around all weekend becuase injured my ankle on teh job woohooo....not....rolled it stepping off a box while unloading the darn boxes. so now i wait for l&i to open the claim so i can get my ankle splint. went to work today on it and just putted around on the pallet jack and such. bleh!

Old 07-14-2008, 08:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

TP,

What's the latest on the move to GB?</end quote></div>

I liked Green Bay. That was the hold up recently, but nothing for sure, yet.

Old 07-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker

There is a river that runs north bound. Can you tell me which one?

Hint: I have crossed it several times.</end quote></div>

The Snake River runs north, but I don't think that's the one you're talking about.

Maybe the Fox River? Draining from Lake Winnebago into Lake Michigan at Green Bay?</end quote></div>

I didn't know the Snake did, too. I was told the fox was the only one in the Country.

Old 07-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Well taxes are paid, & oh boy are they going up next year, time to start saving now for 09'</end quote></div>
Our taxes are included in our morgage, don't have to save, but then, we could be making alittle interest on that money during the year, but if I tried to save it, I'd probably spend it on things I don't need and would be screwed at tax time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Off to pay a years worth of property taxes [img][/img] today!! </end quote></div>

Opps, there goes your Motorhome money, in one hand, out the other [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yep your right there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] HAD a LITTLE bit left so I guess it's better than NOT having them paid?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2008, 08:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Well taxes are paid, & oh boy are they going up next year, time to start saving now for 09'</end quote></div>

Our taxes are included in our morgage, don't have to save, but then, we could be making alittle interest on that money during the year, but if I tried to save it, I'd probably spend it on things I don't need and would be screwed at tax time [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I wish ours was BUT we don't have a mortage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] so it's SAVE SAVE for us which we SUCK at [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Good morning PSAR. What a beautiful weekend we had! Got the new pickup washed and waxed after our trip, washed and polished the convertible. Went out for a drive yesterday with the top down - went to flaming geyser park - it was crowded!! then some other place on the river, then through ravensdale and hobart, up to snoqualmie falls (crowded there too!) then had a bite at North Bend Bar and Grill. Stopped at a friend's on the way home and cchatted for a while and had some killer bbq pork, then home for a movie. Had a cooler and some snacks so we would just drive and stop when it looked or sounded good. FUN FUN FUN.</end quote></div>
What cha talking about, that's not fun, I pulled weeds all weekend, now that's fun fun fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: nwcutie Being pregnant in hot weather can be a drag - Michael's bd is in Sept, Rocky's is in July and we were in so cal at the time [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img]</end quote></div>
My munchkins were born in late July and August, their mother was not a happy camper durning the heat, I really feel for the baby ladies [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2008, 08:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

So what does everyone think of this?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We're trying to come up w/ something to break up all the BLUE on the RV Ron drew this up last night

Old 07-14-2008, 09:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PugetSoundIslander afternoon psar! well been laying around all weekend becuase injured my ankle on teh job woohooo....not....rolled it stepping off a box while unloading the darn boxes. so now i wait for l&i to open the claim so i can get my ankle splint. went to work today on it and just putted around on the pallet jack and such. bleh!</end quote></div>
Where do you work?

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread