Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 12:23 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod A certain Raptor 660R now has a completely rebuilt water pump with no runs, drips or errors!!!</end quote></div>

Glad ya got that problem taken care of, now how about that 400EX?</end quote></div>

Don't know how to diagnos let alone cure the 400ex problem w/o going for a ride.
You better bring a tow rope along with you on the Naches ride!

Old 08-18-2008, 12:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
what all north enders are going to do the Nachees?
I am going as well as my neighbor, looking to fill the truck and trailer to save all of us some gas money.</end quote></div>
I will be going, also Nate if he has the day off. RodRod also wants to do the Naches again and I know Karl wanted to go. You better have a BIG trailer!</end quote></div>
Thats is cool, it looks like 2 trailers will be going for sure [img][/img]</end quote></div>
I am going and want to bring Dan. So it would be nice to trailer/truckpool with someone that has 2 spots available. Can have quads and us where ever whenever to pre-load if necessary and pitch moola in for fuel.

Old 08-18-2008, 12:24 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Well we are back from our road trip today HOLY CHIT WAS IT HOT HOT HOT OVER THERE, 105 at least BLAHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I DON'T live over on the east side!!!! Was just miserable to even be out of the car[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

I'll be heading to Moses Lake then Wenatchee tomorrow, 104 forecast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Swing by Soap Lake and say "HI" to the Mayor!

Old 08-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

I am going as well as my neighbor, looking to fill the truck and trailer to save all of us some gas money.</end quote></div>

I will be going, also Nate if he has the day off. RodRod also wants to do the Naches again and I know Karl wanted to go. You better have a BIG trailer!</end quote></div>

Thats is cool, it looks like 2 trailers will be going for sure [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I am going and want to bring Dan. So it would be nice to trailer/truckpool with someone that has 2 spots available. Can have quads and us where ever whenever to pre-load if necessary and pitch moola in for fuel.</end quote></div>

I only have a 3 place trailer, RodRod has a 20' that holds 6. Not for sure that he can make it. Karl has a big azz trailer too!

Old 08-18-2008, 12:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay
Thats is cool, it looks like 2 trailers will be going for sure [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
I am going and want to bring Dan. So it would be nice to trailer/truckpool with someone that has 2 spots available. Can have quads and us where ever whenever to pre-load if necessary and pitch moola in for fuel.</end quote></div>
I only have a 3 place trailer, RodRod has a 20' that holds 6. Not for sure that he can make it. Karl has a big azz trailer too!</end quote></div>
Cool, Cool. Just throwing my hand up to see if it works out. I'll drive us if I have to. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's all good.

Old 08-18-2008, 12:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed Stopped by Famous Dave's thursday for lunch. MMMMmmm good. Pulled pork sandwich with the trimmings. Funny, they didn't tell me to say "Hi" to you. [img][/img]

Had lunch with Bear 45-70 at the new Roadhouse in Olympia the other day. That's the BBQ place that was just down the road from Rock Candy that got smashed by the mud slide. Maybe better BBQ than Famous Dave's den of gluttony.</end quote></div>

This time I got the 4 slab ribs with BBQ chicken and all the trimmings, also an appetizer of 12 buffalo wings, it was great as usual. I've wanted to try the Roadhouse for years, guess Val and I will have to make a trip soon [img][/img]</end quote></div>

They are located in a hotel bout 1/2 mile north of the Capitol Bldg on Capitol Way. Across the street from the bus depot. On the left going north, have to watch for the sign.

Old 08-18-2008, 08:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod A certain Raptor 660R now has a completely rebuilt water pump with no runs, drips or errors!!!</end quote></div> Glad ya got that problem taken care of, now how about that 400EX?</end quote></div> Don't know how to diagnos let alone cure the 400ex problem w/o going for a ride. You better bring a tow rope along with you on the Naches ride!</end quote></div>
I'll have a tow rope for sure, you know how them Craptors are [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2008, 08:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: tencubed They are located in a hotel bout 1/2 mile north of the Capitol Bldg on Capitol Way. Across the street from the bus depot. On the left going north, have to watch for the sign.</end quote></div>
Glad you told me that, I thought they might of rebuilt on the same location [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Thanks Mike for the info [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Alittle wet down this way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Less money spent on watering, got tired of looking at brown grass, but only water once a day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2008, 09:38 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Mornin' PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread