Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Time to shove off to the northend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2008, 01:20 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

Anybody have a Banshee axle laying around that they want to get rid of?</end quote></div>

one stock Tri-Z 250 axle to Rod for his blaster [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2008, 01:24 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

hola' PSAR!

Helped Big Vinny with a $40.00 quad today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Picked it up at a yard sale less than a mile from the house. It is an old LT185 that was used on a farm, the old man died a few years back, and his kid had it stuffed in a corner that was covered by blackberry bushes. I was like "hey, whats up with that?" They asked for $50.00 bucks, we went back 5 hours later and offered then 40.00. It is a runner after a little work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2008, 02:40 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

We made it back from the northend, traffic is crazy this time of night on 405 and was very surprised with the amount of traffic on 167 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Rod, I had an ice cream bar when I got home, very yummy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2008, 10:46 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 08-24-2008, 10:47 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
Anybody have a Banshee axle laying around that they want to get rid of?</end quote></div>
one stock Tri-Z 250 axle to Rod for his blaster[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Thanks Bill!!!
The Blaster will be +3 on the back!
Now if only the rear hydraulic brake I want for it quits getting bid up on ebay everything will be good.

Old 08-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well we got LOTS done in the yard yesterday, brought the top front yard up about 2 more feet everything is starting to get a little more level [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] had to tear up my brick fire pit, & take all the bark & bricks from around the trees I JUST did last month [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] but I re-used all of it on the back of the house so I recycled LOTS which is good!! I put brick edging along the side of the house then filled in w/ bark looks nice. Also made some brick landings next to porch they turned out great, gonna extend it to the front of the little porch once we are done playing w/ the tractor as Ron drives thru there so I don't want them all broken.
I went to the store & came home to find the hood of the tractor open [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] something is wrong w/ the steering [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it only wants to go left LOL so now to figure out what that is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img], we were told if we burned the clutch up we'd have to pay for that but NOTHING about the steering hope it's an easy fix!!
Also took everything off our deck & replaced w/ just a bench, was too crowded, installed the baby/dog gate @ the bottom of the stairs haha dogs aren't happy now they can't lay on the steps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] though Kubbie can STILL jump it she does every night to lay on deck!!

We (Ron & I) are heading to PR around 10 for the Marlboro HOt Laps HOPEFULLy it doesn't rain should be a good time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] We will take LOTS of pics so I should have some tonight, hold on for some massive G's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] gettin' to do driftin' w/ the pro's yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!! We will be in a Mustang & Pano G50? something like that haha

Have a great day

Old 08-24-2008, 11:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

This was not a political statement:

Didn't mean to upset anybody, just a play on names, sorry if I offended anybody. What I posted had nothing to do with my political views as I would never state my personal views online. I was just playing with names, would have done it with anybody if the names turned that way. I apologize if I offended anybody, again, it was not a jab at a him personally, just weird how names can turn out.</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] guess I missed something? LOL gee go figure

Old 08-24-2008, 11:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

goos mornin everyone

Old 08-24-2008, 11:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread