Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 02:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: warriorqueen

Morning PSAR!

DM, I know what you mean about the septic. On our road the county is about 2 blocks north and south of us for being on sewer. We just pumped our's acouple of months ago and we went through Evergreen septic (I believe that was the name). Something I learned is not to use Tide. I guess it creates a film on the top.</end quote></div>

Yeah that is the company I almost went to work for SHOULD OF, wouldn't be laid off now & would of gotta a discount haha [img][/img] anyway, yeah it's been about 8 yrs for us [img][/img] way too long in between!! We have a friend @ Ace Acme but he's a tech, he said if we use his co. that he'll come & inspect it for us personally so we'll see. what did it run you to pump w/ evergreen if you don't mind me asking? What size is your tank also? [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I don't know what size are is. LOL Justin knows one of the pump drivers at Evergreen and he did it as a side job, so we got a deal. SHHHH LOL

Old 09-30-2008, 04:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Morning PSAR!

DM, I know what you mean about the septic. On our road the county is about 2 blocks north and south of us for being on sewer. We just pumped our's acouple of months ago and we went through Evergreen septic (I believe that was the name). Something I learned is not to use Tide. I guess it creates a film on the top.</end quote></div>

Yeah that is the company I almost went to work for SHOULD OF, wouldn't be laid off now & would of gotta a discount haha [IMG][/IMG] anyway, yeah it's been about 8 yrs for us [IMG][/IMG] way too long in between!! We have a friend @ Ace Acme but he's a tech, he said if we use his co. that he'll come & inspect it for us personally so we'll see. what did it run you to pump w/ evergreen if you don't mind me asking? What size is your tank also? [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I don't know what size are is. LOL Justin knows one of the pump drivers at Evergreen and he did it as a side job, so we got a deal. SHHHH LOL</end quote></div>

Dayumm send him my way [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] haha, yeah I called them they wanted $395 + tax [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] gonna go w/ Ace Acme I think, they may take pymts from us so that'd be nice plus they are about $60 cheaper than Evergreen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the chitty friends are sometimes the best to have hahaha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RealtorRider

moving me to st Jo rehab in half an hour. I'm OK.

i'll check in later</end quote></div>

Good to hear your doing OK, keep us updated [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2008, 04:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

Morning PSAR [IMG][/IMG]

MB...........2 quads [IMG][/IMG] I thought you were a 3 wooler guy [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Kymmy, the quads are not mine. I have a lightly scuffed Yamaha Wolverine (cough, for sale, cough) and one of Kirk Swain's 4 Suzuki LT500R quadzillas. I've been hired to "make them go away" if you know what I mean. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] I'm on the ropes with the Wolverine.... parts are only $114.00 [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Haha a "lightly scuffed" Wolvie hmmm let me guess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RealtorRider

moving me to st Jo rehab in half an hour. I'm OK.
i'll check in later</end quote></div>

That's good news Bill!

Old 09-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

yes please

Old 09-30-2008, 09:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma it's been about 8 yrs for us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] way too long in between!! </end quote></div>
All depends on how much use and what you toss down, in your case with kids, no telling what they've been tossing down the chute [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RealtorRider moving me to st Jo rehab in half an hour. I'm OK. i'll check in later</end quote></div>
Good news there Bill, good luck in rehab.

Old 09-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Bing yes please</end quote></div>
I've seen that video before, nice job on the quad, would like to see it run in the dunes though. I can't help but bust a gut listening to them talk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2008, 10:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma it's been about 8 yrs for us [img][/img] way too long in between!! </end quote></div>

All depends on how much use and what you toss down, in your case with kids, no telling what they've been tossing down the chute [img][/img]</end quote></div>

LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that's almost scary [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] supposed to do it every 3 yrs. I think that's a little much but our tank is kinda small for the people that use it but SHHHHHHHHHH don't tell anyone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread