Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 11:52 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: LdyJay

It's time for a flat out who's building the arc type of rain to get this chit out of my yard...</end quote></div>

careful what you wished for there Nostradamus [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Preach it Brother!!! ;)

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: maggiesboy

It's time for a flat out who's building the arc type of rain to get this chit out of my yard...</end quote></div>

careful what you wished for there Nostradamus [img][/img] [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I am usually the first to subscribe to that rule, but at this point, the snow/slush crap needs to go so I can figure out just how much cleanup I have ahead from the last three weeks of it.
Besides, I am a NW kid, born and raised. I am much more prepared for liquid sunshine than the abnormal frozen crap we have had. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And since I know Karma is a stone cold biyatch, if anyone needs help sandbagging, let me know.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod

How about a big shop to store all your toys out of the weather??</end quote></div>

I like the way you think!

Unfortunately you're competing with the housing market again... we need to sell the other house before we think about building a shop.

Mrs. Toyz and I are still deciding what to do when it sells. Possibly pick up a rental or two...

Old 01-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

careful what you wished for there Nostradamus [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>
I am usually the first to subscribe to that rule, but at this point, the snow/slush crap needs to go so I can figure out just how much cleanup I have ahead from the last three weeks of it.

Besides, I am a NW kid, born and raised. I am much more prepared for liquid sunshine than the abnormal frozen crap we have had. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]

And since I know Karma is a stone cold biyatch, if anyone needs help sandbagging, let me know.</end quote></div>

I'm trying to sandbag here at work, but the boss keeps coming around... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 01-06-2009, 04:03 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

careful what you wished for there Nostradamus [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Besides, I am a NW kid, born and raised. I am much more prepared for liquid sunshine than the abnormal frozen crap we have had. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]

And since I know Karma is a stone cold biyatch, if anyone needs help sandbagging, let me know.</end quote></div>

let me know when the sow is gone,,,i'll help you clean up some of that fruit flavored wood [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

Steamed clams for dinner... mmm</end quote></div>

yummm!!

now i have to go get some clams [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2009, 04:35 PM
"One Wheel Short"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 2mnyToyz

I'm trying to sandbag here at work, but the boss keeps coming around... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG].</end quote></div>

you must work at the same place I do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2009, 04:37 PM
"One Wheel Short"

speaking of work, I got notice yesterday that we will be working 10 hour days again, plus the weekends........ come on paycheck!

Old 01-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

speaking of work, I got notice yesterday that we will be working 10 hour days again, plus the weekends........ come on paycheck!</end quote></div>

I noticed today also that they took down our NO OT sign [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] so I may be able to get some OT also!! Sundays 4am-8am we will see, my back is screwed up AGAIN having major spasms in my shoulders really sucks COME ON HEALTH INSURANCE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] gotta wait till end of Feb for that DAMN IT!!! Wish I could push it up but that won't happen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] so guess I'll work thru it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Mornin' PSAR</end quote></div>
Is it not good? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread