Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 08:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

good mornin everyone.....happy valentines day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2009, 08:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] HAPPY Valentines Day & 11th Anniversary to my hubby [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
WOW can't believe he's put up w/ me that long [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

TEN we used to until 2 yrs. ago go to Wallace every July for the ATV Jamboree we LOVE it there, DJ really does he would like to move there but there just isn't any jobs haha, at one time we pondered buying the bowling alley in town & re-opening it along w/ the bar. We are in good w/ the owner of the RV park(Down by the Depot) she's an awesome lady would like to take a trip to see her & her husband soemtime. Are you going there on a riding trip?? AWESOME riding in that area for sure!!

Well had a good day @ work yesterday I played my leads part while she is on vacation till Wed. nice thing is I get her pay also [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] so I asked about becoming a full time "transporter" they make more $$, my boss told me to talk to her on Wed. so I WILL be doing that, hopefully they give it to me that'd be nice seeings how I already do it 50% of my time every day anyway now I want the wage to go w/ it!!!

Well sounds like Wunderboy may be going to Walker today?? Dont' know if we'll be making it gee go figure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] oh well summer is coming haha

DJ is also talking about going to Dune Fest [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] maybe he'll take his Mommy but I doubt it LOL

Have a great day all give yer sweeties love & CHOCOLATE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2009, 09:33 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

hola' PSAR!

Old 02-14-2009, 09:45 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

check this out.... a guy on 3 wheeler world got 2 mint US 90's........ drool

"got them from a old guy in Cali who bought them new back in 1973.. one for him and the other for his wife they never really used them (i'd say between 20-30 hours max)...what he didn't tell me was his was hopped up with a oil cooler,breather and muffler. i had to buy all the guys atv's to get them got a 97 blaster a 70 in a box and one of them old school honda atv plastic trailers got the lot for $3400"

Name:  DSC00625.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  90.4 KB

Old 02-14-2009, 09:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 02-14-2009, 10:00 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 02-14-2009, 10:16 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR!

Old 02-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dirtmomma Well sounds like Wunderboy may be going to Walker today?? Dont' know if we'll be making it gee go figure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] oh well summer is coming haha</end quote></div>
Heck, he should wait till tomorrow and take you along [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img], he probably doesn't want to ride with all the old farts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Great pics Cheech [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-14-2009, 10:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Dang, hope this weather carries over to tomorrow [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread