Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dazeys

If the Can-Am's were hard to start during the break-in I don't think they would be very easy to sell. I wouldn't buy one if the salesman couldn"t get it to start. Yours was flooded and gas fouled the plug. I would change that plug. I bet it will start easy then.</end quote></div>

I thought that was a stupid statement, that Can-Am's are hard to start during break in. That is what the service manager at the dealership told me.

Thanks for the advise to change the plug.

I am not so sure the dealership I bought from has much experience with Can-Am's or if they are trying to brush me off because they know the 08' DS 450x's have some issues.

I would love to get some solid advise from an experienced Can-Am Mechanic.

Can anyone recommend a good Can-Am mechanic? Especially if they have experince with the DS series.

Old 02-19-2009, 12:31 AM
Range Rover

Everyone enjoy the nice weather this weekend..... We are Florence bound tomorrow morning coming back on Sunday and the weather looks NICE!!!! Wife's birthday is tomorrow and the son is going to Nana's house so this is Mama and Papa weekend!!!

Todd

Old 02-19-2009, 05:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DS450X Stop making fun of me!</end quote></div>
Ha, Ha, like that'll ever happen, they've been making fun of me for years, maybe it's time for you to take over the reigns [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2009, 05:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Good Morning PSAR

Old 02-19-2009, 05:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tbones450 Everyone enjoy the nice weather this weekend..... We are Florence bound tomorrow morning coming back on Sunday and the weather looks NICE!!!! Wife's birthday is tomorrow and the son is going to Nana's house so this is Mama and Papa weekend!!! Todd</end quote></div>
Lucky you, have fun down there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2009, 05:11 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Great White North today, looks like it may be a 3 day work week

Old 02-19-2009, 06:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Good Morning PSAR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

26 and frosty over here, lot's of ice on the windshield when I went out to warm up the pickup.

SWMBO found a chair and a little cabinet thing for the bedroom yesterday. Found just what she wanted at the second store but we had to check out three more stores before going back to get them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Oh well, least we had a fun day and nice lunch together.

Wood cutting day today, sure seems like I'm using that quad for a lot of stuff around here. Things that used to require a tractor or pickup the quad gets done quicker and easier. Hear the same from other folks that use them around there places, things are handy like a pocket on a shirt.

Have a great, or whatever kind of you would like, day.

Mike

Old 02-19-2009, 08:10 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR!

Old 02-19-2009, 09:16 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Good Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
YES I'm playing hookie from work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] SHHHHHHHHHHHH haha I needed a day to myself after the last week so BLAHHHHHHHHHHH

Bing there is a RV junkyard in Bellingham it is called Gundies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it's HUGE!! kind of a scary place to when you walk thru & think of how the rigs got wrecked or came out of a wreck!! Should be in the phone book [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] we need to make a trip up there someday to get some latches for our storage doors on the bus!!

Soooooooo I MIGHT go riding today w/ my son [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] he told me yesterday he really wants me to start riding again LOL, I said why? he said it just isn't the same w/o his Mom HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I think he wants something???!!! SUCKIN' UP or somethin' [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Elinore is already trailered as him & Kyle rode yesterday too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] might have to throw the 426 & see if I remember how [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well have a great day

Old 02-19-2009, 09:31 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread