Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 09:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread

Morning PSAR [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well it was a nice little ride yesterday, short but at least I can say I rode LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ended it early as I thought I'd better go to the Cub Scouts Parents meeting w/ Ron, welllllllllllllllllllll turns out him, I & one other parent were there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] the leader gal even moved it to 1 o'clock in the afternoon for some of the other parents THEY SUCK as far as I'm concerned, I told the gal that too, I stopped riding w/ my other son & came here muddy so I wouldn't miss it!!! Some PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was a good day all in all though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] came home & Ron & I well MOSTLY Ron haha worked on the apple tree [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] he topped her right down cut out a big ol' chunk of it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] it's now flat like it should be haha got a few more branches to do & it's done.

Was going to go ride some more w/ DJ but thought I'd better get some yard stuff done of course he called me a wiener [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

got to see him & Bill bite it yesterday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] & I thought they said they could ride LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Bill's was just a "tumble" haha but funny, DJ went to do the hill climb & lost it at the top [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Brenda & I sat at the bottom going....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] then watched Elinore come tumbling down after DJ she missed him though, I chastised him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

well have a good rainy day all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Mornin' PSAR

Old 02-22-2009, 09:17 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Nate and I spent yesterday afternoon replacing a-arm bushings in a 660 Raptor,,, it was a good father/son afternoon!

Old 02-22-2009, 09:23 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Ahh the SZ</end quote></div>

I understand that part, but not the wings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

You've heard the saying "earn your wings"?
That's probably what he meant, posting a certain amount per day to "earn his wings". That's what I'm assuming anyway.

Old 02-22-2009, 09:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

good mornin everyone

Old 02-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

Get out of bed Rod, ya lazy bum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Nate and I spent yesterday afternoon replacing a-arm bushings in a 660 Raptor,,, it was a good father/son afternoon!</end quote></div>
They needed it, all that hard fast trail riding the previous owner did

Old 02-22-2009, 09:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HappaRap<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Ahh the SZ</end quote></div> I understand that part, but not the wings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]</end quote></div> You've heard the saying "earn your wings"? That's probably what he meant, posting a certain amount per day to "earn his wings". That's what I'm assuming anyway.</end quote></div>
Ahhhh, I understand now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

Get out of bed Rod, ya lazy bum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]</end quote></div>

Ummm, read the post above yours, looks like I'm already up.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod Nate and I spent yesterday afternoon replacing a-arm bushings in a 660 Raptor,,, it was a good father/son afternoon!</end quote></div>

They needed it, all that hard fast trail riding the previous owner did </end quote></div>

Or lack of maintenance![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NEW Puget Sound/Seattle/Northwest area riders MEET HERE!!! thread