Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

glamis of NJ???

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2001, 11:40 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought the reason for this post was to help people find new places to ride, meet new people and just have fun.. But all the answers to this guys questions are I know alot of places but Im not telling and I will meet you at you know where.. Give me a break!!! Brings back old memorys when I was a kid arguing with friends, very childish.........

Old 01-26-2001, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

Well it's a damm shame that we have to act like this but every year or so a good riding spot gets popular, someone gets hurt, lawsuits, cops, then nowhere to ride. You really don't know how bad it is out here. We have seen lots of good riding areas get shut down that's why we are gettting protective of where we go. In NJ there is only 1 legal riding park which is only 250 acres, All the other areas we talk about are illegal. HMM, i paid for registration and yet i have no state land to ride on. If Discharge wants info he should e-mail me, i wouldn't doubt if some eco-****-treeloving nark is reading this just to ratt us out, my attitude is bred from the anit-atv attitude this State has!!

Old 01-26-2001, 03:57 PM
Pro Rider

AMEN

Old 01-26-2001, 06:24 PM
Range Rover

AMEN TOO!!!!!

Old 01-27-2001, 02:11 AM
Range Rover

danyeo is doin the right thing and i stand by him for it. i dont give out any info either. its not jus lawsuits but litter,and many other issues close down riding areas!!...so why should we spread the word bout all these semi illegal riding areas?..so more people can come in and ruin them and loose them for us, like we always say "it only takes one moron to ruin it for the masses" so in my eyes when spring roles around i dont want some yahoo to ruin it for me and the people that respect the area..as it is i already have to drive a long ways to enjoy the place!...and as far as iam concerned all the tree huggin hippie bleeding heart liberals can choke on my exhaust and eat my roost!!....guys need to remember that politicians are nuttin but professional liars!!..so remember what bush said bout all his outdoor policies and i gurantee atvers get the shaft once again!!

hammer down in nj

Old 01-28-2001, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

Hey discharge, i dont want to be a D**k about not giving away info on riding spots, i am just being careful. If you e-mail me i can help out, i just dont want to post directions on the web site any more. As long as we clean up after ourselves and take care of the places we ride then everything should be cool for a while.

Old 01-28-2001, 05:59 PM
Range Rover

I HEAR THAT

Old 01-29-2001, 05:32 AM
Range Rover

Clean up after ourselves???

I was at Forked last Saturday and there were a group of 4x4 trucks and jeeps playin in the mud. After they left I saw that they left behind a truck axle and a pile of beer cans.

The things you see when you hav'nt got your gun!!

Old 01-29-2001, 09:02 PM
Range Rover

lol...happens all the time....george isn't gonna put up with it much longer ill tell u that much..then we r all screwed!!!!...what u bring in u bring out!!!!!!!!!!!anyway..how was it?..alot of people?....any problems, new trails etc?..email me!!

99 banshee
01 raptor

hammer down in nj!!

Old 01-29-2001, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

sounds like they need a reality check or an *** whipping their mothers never gave them

Quick Reply: glamis of NJ???