Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

glamis of NJ???

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2001, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can anyone tell me about this place and the other fine illegal riding places in NJ or tristate area?

thanks

Old 01-13-2001, 11:01 PM
Range Rover

I know some great spots in NJ.I won't give directions to anyone that I am not 100% sure they are sane and responsible riders.

Old 01-16-2001, 08:50 PM
Range Rover

the glamis of nj is an incredible riding place and legal as well..but i don tgive direction out cuz thers already too many *******s there..im actually leaving for the real glamis on feb 14th..gotta enjoy the off season!!

Old 01-17-2001, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

hey wow sounds fun....are you taking your raptor???how much is this costing...i was thinking of doing this....

Old 01-20-2001, 11:41 AM
Range Rover

yeah im takin the raptor..and my buddies r takin there 400exs...its not as expensive as it sounds..we r pullin a 20ft trailer with the 3 bikes on it...the hotel was really cheap and on like 10 minutes from glamis and u have to pay 20 dollars cuz u r from out of state.and u have to buy a dune flag and paddle tires...so its not bad and gonna be so worth it..the onlg y costly thing will b the gas money!!

01 team yamaha raptor blue
gyt heel guards
gyt light guards
prm swing arm and chasis skid plate
gyt front bumber
pro design pro flow air filter kit and charger
20x10x10 skat trak haulers on douglas rims

Old 01-20-2001, 11:42 AM
Range Rover

yeah im takin the raptor..and my buddies r takin there 400exs...its not as expensive as it sounds..we r pullin a 20ft trailer with the 3 bikes on it...the hotel was really cheap and only like 10 minutes from glamis and u have to pay 20 dollars cuz u r from out of state.and u have to buy a dune flag and paddle tires...so its not bad and gonna be so worth it..the only costly thing will b the gas money!!...and i own the trailer

01 team yamaha raptor blue
gyt heel guards
gyt light guards
prm swing arm and chasis skid plate
gyt front bumber
pro design pro flow air filter kit and charger
20x10x10 skat trak haulers on douglas rims

Old 01-22-2001, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

Crystal Lake deserves that name, at least it used to before the mining company pulled out. They always used to dig in the one big pit and the the walls were steep and high. There is about 7000 acres down there. The mining company pulled out of there last year and stopped digging and the pit is kind of worn down, i went there alot last summer and got bothered only once by the cops. Its still a great place to ride, nothing beats blasting around the big lake. I plan on going down to Port Elizabeth to check that place out.

Old 01-23-2001, 04:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

I see you live in Cherry hill, I live in Williamstown and am looking for new places to ride. Port is having problems with the police and Chats worth isn't that great. Could you let me know where this place is or maybe we could hook up and ride there.

Thanks,
Dan

Old 01-24-2001, 12:18 AM
Range Rover

CRYSTSAL LAKE IS SKETCHY NOW CUZ THEY FOUND A BUNCH OF CARS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LAKE ..POLICE R SAYING THEY WERE INVOLVED IN SOME KINDA INSURANCE SCAM/FRAUD THING....SO ITS PROBABLY BEST TO STAY OUT OF THERE..HOT WITH COPS....WHATS NEW DANYEO?

Old 01-25-2001, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, whats going on. Actually i was working pretty close to that area and took a drive by and saw some quad tracks in the snow so some people have been riding there. I'll check it out because i know some places to park that are nowhere near the lake, its always risky going there but what fun it is blasting around that lake. Its safer "you know where", we will be down there often when it warms up a little more.

Quick Reply: glamis of NJ???