Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Minnesota Riders

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minnesota Riders

Actually, if you want to throw me an e-mail with any info you have, price, etc.... Send it to b r i a n at k l i e r . u s

Old 04-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Thx Roofer, & the others that like the table, beleave it or not I had a dream of it, I no, I no, I should not tell anyone that but I did, It does not look like How I 1st saw it but its real close, going to stain it & seal it up, I will post some pics when Im done w/ it Thx again for the nice replys guys.....Dyno was a bust guy called as I was walking out the door & cancaled[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2008, 09:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

2006 LTR-450 available in MN if anyone is looking for one

Name:  IMG_1151.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  100.4 KB

Old 04-10-2008, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tapper1823

The "IF" is because im not sure where i will be financially in a month. Well see. I would have at the most 2g's to spend. any ideas what i could get for that?</end quote></div>

Old 04-11-2008, 12:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

I would gladly take that for 2 grand lol. I can't wait to go out riding it will be the most fun since the last time i rode... wait no the time before lol.

Old 04-11-2008, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

Here is an ATV stand that will actually allow you to work on your quad.. leaves the wheels unsupported so that you can:

swap wheels
adjust / service suspension
set alignment
replace carrier bearings, sprockets, chains
check wheel bearings
replace brake pads
ect...ect..ect..

all which would be very tough to do with any stand that supports a ATV by the wheels

It even allows you to get close to your quad while working on it instead of standing back due to supporting structure.

Pro ATV Stand Review

If that is too expensive you can allways use the cheap Hun-Yuk ATV stand like this one to get some maintenance done besides pollishing and starring..

I just purchased this one tonight. It supports up to 350 lbs which may work for sport quads..if they are not tanked out.

lifts from 13" to 36"

Old 04-11-2008, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Tapper1823

I would gladly take that for 2 grand lol. I can't wait to go out riding it will be the most fun since the last time i rode... wait no the time before lol.</end quote></div>

you just need to use that four letter word and then buy it

"BANK"

Old 04-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider
Doesn't care what people ride as long as they can keep up!
Default Minnesota Riders

You can't change oil. I think I change oil, more than I remove the tires.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: bigsled

i actually had a guy last year see us ( he was the last one in his group) and he proceed to zig zag back and forth to prevent us from passing) the rest of his group moved to the right to let us by. things like that just get me fired up as i think about the comming riding season. but i'm not gonna tolerate it this year, its unacceptable.. if someone wants to drive fast in the left lane down the highway, its not my place to tell them how to drive. i move to the right...

[img][/img]</end quote></div>

So BS... I want to make sure I'm behind you this year just to watch what you do when some drunk tries to block you from passing!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2008, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default Minnesota Riders

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Roofer

You can't change oil. I think I change oil, more than I remove the tires.</end quote></div>

why? not sure which way to turn the bolt?

look closely at the stand.. there is nothing that would block oil from draining ecxept the drain plug..

Plus " Not only does it work good in the garage at home it works great for displaying your quad at the track or for making those last minute adjustments."

Quick Reply: Minnesota Riders