Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

MN. and Wis. Riding Groups

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2008 | 09:11 PM
Range Rover
Default MN. and Wis. Riding Groups

Hey - where is the mud??? I've got parts and going to start fixing.........need something to do this weekend MAYBE if it is low key....

kinda sorta....

Old 06-10-2008 | 10:18 PM
Range Rover

Hey Star how old are your boys? Since my wife is out of town all weekend I might bring my boys out somewhere for a ride, the little 2 will ride with me and my oldest will ride the 80 in the lead.

It'll be a slow ride on the trails so it will definitely be low key if we go.

Old 06-10-2008 | 10:21 PM
Range Rover

they are 7 & 10 - but unfortunately I dont have them with me this weekend....where are you from?

Old 06-10-2008 | 10:32 PM
Range Rover

cottage grove, SE corner of the cities. my boys are 2-4-6.

not 100% sure yet if we'll get out or not, depends on if a guy comes thru with a trailer for me to look at this weekend or not. If not we're going to try and get out maybe Saturday.

Old 06-10-2008 | 10:39 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: uncle fester

cottage grove, SE corner of the cities. my boys are 2-4-6.

not 100% sure yet if we'll get out or not, depends on if a guy comes thru with a trailer for me to look at this weekend or not. If not we're going to try and get out maybe Saturday.</end quote></div>

kewl - well keep me posted....Super400 was thinking he'd like to go somewhere on sunday when he gets back from his car show thingy.......

Old 06-10-2008 | 10:44 PM
Range Rover

will do!!

Old 06-11-2008 | 09:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Hi, I am in the Seattle area. My wife was just offered a great job in Green Bay. Is there good riding in that area, or would I have to do some traveling to ride. We both have 400ex's for good ol NW Washongton trail riding and Raptor 700's for sand duning.

I know Silver Lake is around the corner and about 8 hours away. That is about our normal drive to the Oregon dunes, so I would be ok with that.

Joel

Old 06-11-2008 | 09:26 PM
Range Rover

Hey TractorPacker Welcome to our thread!!! There is Fantastic riding in that area and most areas of the state!!! Keep checking here in this thread - and I am also an atvnation.com member so check there too....I like to share rides between the two sites so that everyone can take advantage of meeting people that are kewl like us!!! LOL...

You will enjoy!!

Old 06-11-2008 | 09:29 PM
Range Rover

Great riding all over WI, I'm in MN but find myself going over to WI more often than not since it is better riding. They really have it figured out how to treat ATV riders over there, very good trails and lots of them.

Can't say how it will compare to what you are used to out there but IMO they are great!!!

Old 06-14-2008 | 05:15 PM
Range Rover

Hey all....Im getting my machine back together... Leaving on Thursday for Hill City SD - doing some serious riding in the Badlands.... I am so excited!!

Gonna be back on the26/27th.....if I decide to come home...LOL

Has anyone ever been out there??

Quick Reply: MN. and Wis. Riding Groups