Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Places in Northeast Ohio, North West Pennsylvania, and North West New York????

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2001, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we have a few local places to ride, we will prob do a ride in geneva on the lake next sunday, you want to be on the list???

Old 02-02-2001, 09:58 PM
Range Rover

Rickyk where abouts in Painesville do you live? I grew up in Painesville township park. What kind of quad do you have? I have a 01 400 ex yellow. Later.. Hey rob how did your ride go? By the time I had gotten your email it was already sunday afternoon.

Old 02-02-2001, 10:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

Robh

I would like to go if i get my hitch on my truck in time. I bought a new truck last week and ordered a hitch for it, supposed to come in some time next week. I will let you know.

Rich

Old 02-03-2001, 06:21 PM
Trailblazer

Hey 4x4 If you like go to the address http://www.homestead.com/seatclub/index.html
This is a atv club that holds its meeetings at South East Polaris. They have rides at least once a month plus do even more specialty rides (Canada trips, Silver Lakes, Florida, and even Vegas). And most importantly you don't need to ride a polaris. We have members that ride a DS, Hondas, Suzki, and most importantly Yamahas.

Wolverine 00
FMF Exhaust
.380 Cam
10.75:1 Piston
Higher flow Carb
K&N filter
DG Nerf Bars
2000 Warn Winch
Cajun Dri Store Box
Skid Plate
Yamaha Speedo & Trip Meter
Soon to come 25" Bear Claws

Old 02-04-2001, 11:49 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hi Robh,

I'm interested in the areas you ride in Lake and Geauga Counties. I live in Hambden and could probably access Leroy across the power lines to Brakeman. When would you be riding in that area again?
I have a '94 KingQuad that's blue like yours. I'm going to sell it this spring. So if you know anyone who's interested, I'd sure appreciate it if you'd tell them about mine.
Are you familiar with the Ashtabula trails shown at the neoatv@juno.com site? I'm real familiar with the north/south RR grade from Rt. 45 to Ravenna but I don't know the others.
Hope to hear.....
Cher
'94 KingQuad
'99Kodiak

Old 02-04-2001, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

Well Cher , We might be goin somewhere next weekend, interested? You want me to add you the email list?? As far your quad you will need to let me know the details so that I can spead the word.

Old 02-05-2001, 07:02 AM
Pro Rider

I put out a brief email last night to all the peop;e who showed some interest on doin some local riding with us. aaaalet me know if your interested on going if you didnt get the email. Make sure your email addy is correct on your profile or you will have to send me one so I can put you in my list here. Hope to see you all this sunday.

Old 02-05-2001, 09:16 PM
Range Rover

I do some riding in Streetsboro, Ravenna and even Mansfield if you guys are ever interested
...freddie

Old 02-05-2001, 10:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

robh,

Have no idea at this early date what I'll be doing next weekend. Would you be riding in the Leroy area? I would probably be interested so please let me know. Are you familiar with the trails I mentioned?

Cher

Old 02-06-2001, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Cher,
Yes im familar with the trails your speaking of, we usually ride on the other side of 86 by the power lines but we do ride in the area. This weekend we arent riding there, we are goin somewhere eles. I sent you an email to you aol acount. If you didnt get it then send me an email to: robhollar@ameritech.net and Ill send your more details on this weekends ride. If you want to go but have to transportation let me know I might be able to find a spot on the trailer for ya. later, Rob

Quick Reply: Places in Northeast Ohio, North West Pennsylvania, and North West New York????