Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

any legal places in nw new jersey?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2002, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any of you guys ride in Rockaway Twp at all? or what about over in Denville and around thier? i was just wondering since some of you are pretty close to around near me.

Old 07-01-2002, 06:45 PM
Range Rover

Hey Dgeroe,
The cops are out in force in Pt. Elizabeth? Are they stateys and what are they riding?
Me and my buds are planning on going there soon.What do you ride? Maybe ill see you out there sometime.

Old 06-30-2004, 08:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default any legal places in nw new jersey?

Hey Dgeroe, don't ride in browns mills. The cops are all over the place. Lotta my buddies are getting caught there.

Old 07-04-2004, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

I would suggest jack frost, I have a season pass, and will start going like 3-5 times a week after july 14th, so maybe I will see you there!

Old 07-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

i ride in netcong. im not exactly sure wher but its behind a supermarket n mcdonalds, itsm right next to the train tracks.

Old 07-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

theres a riding park or something somewhere near the pinelands i beleive.. my buddy was telling me about it and how him and his uncle were gonna go... its like 75$ for a year pass i think but im not sure exactly where its at.. i ride over near sicklerville near the train tracks, its right near a quarry. ive only seen the cops come once but they were chasing the guys riding in the quarry and on the streets.. just as long as you stay away from the road and just go back in the woods, you can find good trails and be cop free. most of it always gets swamped out so theres usually always a 4x4 truck back there muddin.. im not sure how close it is to you but its about 30 minutes from where i live. if your interested in goin there i could probably get you directions

i found the site for that riding park, its in chatsworth, nj.. heres the sites url http://www.njorvp.org/

chatsworth riding park <---- link to the site

Old 07-10-2004, 01:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

i havent really read the post you guys made but i just did.. i was wondering where you guys were talking about with the powerlines and train tracks, cause i ride at a spot that has the exact same things. on one end of the powerlines is a couple of mud pits that lead out into the woods further and onto roads and stuff, and the other end goes out right near a factory.. then from the grassy factory area leads a path to a small sand pit type of thing.. then that leads to a road that goes right out to the Junction Liqour store that is right next to the rail road tracks. then theres paths that take you out to the tracks and across them is a bigger sand pit with a big quarry lake and then if you go further theres a quarry. i think its sicklerville but im not sure, but i know sicklerville borders it if its not. i may be talking about a different place then you guys are, but if its the same place let me know so i can know to look for yous the next time i go out riding. ill be on a red 95' 300ex that looks kinda faded. my moms boyfriend's friend bob, lives right near the pole lines and accross the street from the small sandpit and has a short trail that leads right to the pole lines in a matter of seconds.. let me know if its the same place you guys are talking about

Old 07-10-2004, 10:45 AM
Weekend Warrior

Dood. Go to Waire Town/ Lacey. Waire Town/ Lacey is just south of Toms River a few miles. Get on the parkway and get of on exit 69. Head west a mile or two once of the exit. Look to the right and you will see a long unpaved road going into a state forest reserve. Dont ride youre qwad in the reserve take your truck threw then a few miles back that road you can unload and you will be 100% legal. Take the dirt road threw the woods and you will see a big trail running with the powerlines. A few puddles and a lot of whoops later you will be there. On 4th of july theres always usually thousands of people riding there. rEply back if anY Quistions. PeAce

Old 07-10-2004, 10:48 AM
Weekend Warrior

oH im not from L.A. Im from jerzey near atlantic city.

Old 07-10-2004, 11:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

theres also a place in the barneget pines right near the campground my uncle camps at.. people call it wawaland if anybody has heard of it.. i guess its right near wawa(hense the name). theres trails from the campground that take you right to it. the camp ground is called scrubbie pines campground... just another place i can think of off the top of me head

Quick Reply: any legal places in nw new jersey?