Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any legal Riding areas in New England!!!! Please Help( New to Forum)

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 10:15 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any legal Riding areas in New England!!!! Please Help( New to Forum)

Does anyone know of any legal ATV riding tracks some where in New England? or Connecticut? Because i am really desprite for one right now? Please help if you no of any!!
------------------
Kawasaki Mojave 250

Old 05-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

You talking anywhere in New England, because here in Maine we have like 4500 miles of legal trails all over the state.

Old 05-29-2008, 06:08 PM
Range Rover

Lucky!!!!! I really mean Connecticut becuase we have zero miles of Legal ridding areas.
--------------------------------
Kawasaki Mojave 250

Old 06-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have some farm land in southeast ct. that I have permission to ride. Usually go for 2 to 4 hrs. on a sunday morning. Some nice trails and excellent mud holes.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Rancher247,

The Wife and I are talking about going to Northern Adventures in the Forks for vacation. According to their website, brand new for 2008 is ATV riding. Do you have any expierance with the area ??? Just trying to see if it is worth going or not as it is about a 5 1/2 hour ride each way.

KawiMojave,

I live in Western Mass and there is a lot of riding here. I am located just over the CT line and see people from CT here all the time. I'm fairly new to this specific area though and am still learning the area myself, but there is a lot of trails here. I actually ride out of my driveway as the trails are just across the street.

Old 07-03-2008, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

I remember seeing some trails up in the forks, but have not had the opportunity to ride them. I have been all over the state, and have yet to meet a bad trail. We have great trails everywhere. I think you'll have a great time.

Old 07-04-2008, 01:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

I'm a little further north of the Forks, but we have about 300 miles that we maintain, connected to other area networks to make endless riding. Beautiful country and tons of wildlife to see. Check out sprucemeadowcabins.com for more info, and email me your address and I'd be happy to send you a trail map.

Scott
Spruce Meadow Cabins

Old 07-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Trailblazer

sprucemeadow,

I checked out your website and I called you guys. Your prices are great and the cabins sound just as good, unfortunately you are booked the week we want to go up.

Northern Outdoor Adventures was aslo booked as well. We did end up finding another place in the same area.

If it all goes good, we might make it a yearly event. If we do, we will keep you guys in mind for the next time.

Old 07-12-2008, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

check out atvmaine.org or com there is tons of place to ride up here

Old 07-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Trailblazer

yamaharap,

I checked out the website. It has a lot of info about the club(s), but I didn't see much info on trails other than stating which ones are closed. It seemed like it was very beneficial for residents of Maine, but for us non-residents, it wasn't to helpful.

I'm really interested in trail maps, where to fuel, restaurants, etc... This will be my first time ATVing in Maine any of this type of info would be very helpful.

I'm really concerned about fuel. I know when I go snowmobiling, we can ride right up to gas stations. Is it the same with ATVs? I'm not sure what type of mileage I get on my ATV, but I know my tank is a lot smaller than my snowmobile. This is also the first time we will be taking our ATVs on vacation.

We will be ridng in the Forks area and its surrounding areas. Do you have any info on this area?

Thanks, Mike.

Quick Reply: Any legal Riding areas in New England!!!! Please Help( New to Forum)