Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Looking for good places to ride in NH

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for good places to ride in NH

Looking for a couple of good places to ride in NH I live in southern nh getting bored around here. Let me know about some good hot spots has anyone rode jericho lake? Thanks

Old 06-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Jflib

I live in Mass.. so I am always heading up to NH to ride... I haven't ridden Berlin / Jericho lake park yet mostly because I feel that it will be all cruising trails....nothing technical.... and I am not a "cruiser"

I mostly ride Henniker / Claremont / Candia a bit...

It depends on what type of riding you like.. I have a 4x4 Quad.. So a good day of riding to me involves NEEDING to use the 4x4 option at least 30-40% of the time!

Old 06-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

crazysteve i'v ridden newport claremont and henniker but where in candia i'm tewksbury guy as well

Old 06-16-2008, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider

You honestly aren't missing much in Candia... mostly a railroad bed / sled trails.. nothing special...

The mediocre riding is north of Rt 27 / Chester Turnpike - I have a friend that lives up that way so we are able to just park at his place... but he also likes to go "visiting" his friends.. basically ride 2 miles / stop beer / ride 2 miles / stop / beer etc and that to me is Bullsh^t ... I didn't drive an hour to socialize!!

I am heading up to Henniker or Claremont this coming Saturday if you are interested

-CraZy

Old 06-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

gotta work this weekend but thanks we will have to hook up sometime

Old 06-17-2008, 09:13 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Steve, I'm from Ma and have heard good things about Claremont. How do you get there?

Thanks,
Tommy

Old 06-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Trailblazer

i'm from swnh i ride in back of my house i can ride to 3 towns plus into mass we have wood trails plus sand pits to ride

Old 06-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: offroadtommy05

Hey Steve, I'm from Ma and have heard good things about Claremont. How do you get there?

Thanks,

Tommy</end quote></div>

Tommy,

Welcome to the Board! Where are you from in Mass? I am in Tewksbury and ride almost every weekend (weather / girlfriend permitting)

This sunday coming - I believe we are riding out of Henniker. I am on NEATVers better site to find local guys to ride with.

Claremont NH is quite a ride from Mass... I am fortunate enough to have my Dad's to stay at.. and he is only 40 minutes from Claremont. Anyhow.. the best way from mass, say eastern mass is Rt 93 North to Rt 89 North to Exit 12 - Take Rt 11 through Newport into Claremont. Park at the Burger King and ride from there!

Burger King: 324 washington st Claremont NH

Old 06-24-2008, 06:08 PM
Trailblazer

How are the trails from claremont? lots of whoopties, mud, woodtrails, roughly how many miles? can you fuel up any where on the trail?Thanks for the info

Old 06-25-2008, 08:51 AM
Weekend Warrior

Steve, I live in Dracut and we ride in Dunbarton NH when we get out. Sometimes we go to Middleboro to ride the power lines at a friends house or we do a quick ride in Burlington Ma at the NorthEastern Univ campus.

Do you need to be registered to ride Henniker? I have not registered as of now. How are the Henniker trails?

Thanks for your time,

Quick Reply: Looking for good places to ride in NH