Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

SW FL anyone?????

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 05:31 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Resident Dawg
I am still out in Lehigh. Word is teh Cops have been out at 82 shutting it down. We have been making the trip up to RedNeck Yacht Club. Yeah it costs, but you know you can ride and have fun all day with no worries. I hear they still ride off Bonita Beach road WAY out east of 75, it has been SEVERAL yeasr sence i have been out there.
I took a drive out to the east end of Bonita Beach Saturday and not a soul around. If teir out there they are parking well off the road. I heard redneck yacht club was fun also.

Old 04-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

where is redneck yacht club and are Rangers allowed? Thanks

Old 04-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

where is RedNeck yacht club??? live in Felda~~been watching the cops on 82 pulling them over.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by FeldaGirl
where is RedNeck yacht club??? live in Felda~~been watching the cops on 82 pulling them over.
Redneck yacht club is east of Punta Gorda. My friend has been there and said it was a good time. Web address is http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/

I went out to 82 today just to look around. Didn't see anyone there but there are tons of trails to ride. I sure would like to check it out. Anyone know where most people park and unload?

Old 04-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default parking on 82

I travel 82 often and I notice a lot of trailers by the big canel just East of Alabama.

BUT ALSO A LOT OF COPS!!!!

Old 04-17-2009, 11:45 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by FeldaGirl
I travel 82 often and I notice a lot of trailers by the big canel just East of Alabama.

BUT ALSO A LOT OF COPS!!!!
Do you know if the cops are busting people for just parking on the right of way or is it something else? Wonder if they would leave ya alone if you park well off road. Sure looks like a good place to ride. I also saw a cool looking place off Joel just south of Edwards. Smaller but looked pretty cool. I don't know if it is private property or not, or if they mind if people ride there. If anyone knows about it i would like to know more.

Old 01-30-2014, 07:13 AM
Weekend Warrior

I bringing this thread back up to the top.

There are a few of us in Cape Coral with young kids looking for some places to ride. Any input is appreciated.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hmmmm, well I guess that answers my question...