Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

any Ontario riders

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 04:11 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Currently in Nunavik at work until the 17th of july and then off until the 6th of aug. I live in Sudbury, Ontario.

Old 07-08-2009, 05:25 AM
Weekend Warrior

I live 30 min north west of kitchener/waterloo. no trails right here but dufferin grey club out of markdale has lots of trails, host rides almost every month. they have a web site, but can aslo see events on OFATV web site. Holmes on Holmes charity ride in June every year on camp Borden (Barrie) is a good run as well.We also ride the Sequin trail a couple time a year from Parry Sound.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:36 AM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!

I Live up in Sault Saint Marie Ontario, right on the North Michigan border.

Old 07-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Range Rover

When we going riding man? I'm almost out of here can't wait july 16th and off till aug 6th woooohooooo.

Old 07-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bill bray
I live 30 min north west of kitchener/waterloo. no trails right here but dufferin grey club out of markdale has lots of trails, host rides almost every month. they have a web site, but can aslo see events on OFATV web site. Holmes on Holmes charity ride in June every year on camp Borden (Barrie) is a good run as well.We also ride the Sequin trail a couple time a year from Parry Sound.
I am only minutes from the Sequin Trail ......Nice that they have a Tim Hortons and Petro -Can gas station on the Hwy 69 end . Need a Park to Park pass now for it ...or the All Ontario Power Pass will do also.
.....Caper.........

Old 07-10-2009, 08:32 AM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider

Its pretty well 80% crown land around here,you just ride the any trail you can find no $200 tail permit needed like in the winter with snowmachines. Only on our provincial or Federal parks they do not allow motorize machines like sleds,ATVs or even outboard motors.

Old 07-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes have you been ATV'ing around Gogama or Shinning tree area?
......Caper...............

Old 07-10-2009, 08:52 AM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider

Not around there, I used the OFSC trials between the Sault and Ranger lake mostly and up north by WAWA mostly.

The train pic was a fishing area by a place called "ETON" you had to use the train because park land blocked any other why into that area or you have to walk or bush plane in.

Old 07-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Range Rover

Hi TLC, how is the trail between the soo and ranger lk. I bet it must be awsome. I've past on hwy 129 a couple of times and always wondered if there was a trail threw that path. I bet the scenery is nice out that way aswell.

Old 07-13-2009, 10:52 AM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider

I do no think there are Snowmobile trails from the 129 to Ranger lake,you just ride the gravel Ranger lake road to get there. The Sled trails get tricky to follow in summer sometimes beause there are so many secondary trails the fork off the main sled trail that we get mixed up. In the winter those secondary trails are buried in 5 ft of snow.

Quick Reply: any Ontario riders