Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Massachusetts trails

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 05:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey i posted the same message twice,my computers all F up i gotta stop looking at all those sexy ladies lol, Seriously guys, lets set a date and follow each other around and get to know all these fun trails.

Old 04-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

Hey,anybody riding Saturday 3rd?? i'll be out there around 11ish duing the tristate run.

Old 04-02-2010, 05:35 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Popo's all fixed up! have family stuff this weekend so I won't be hitting the trails- if I can manage to sneak away for a few hours tomorrow- I might try to get out there and give my new 27" xtr's a try

Old 04-02-2010, 06:22 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Hey Troy- want to do a night ride tomorrow night (saturday)?
I can meet you at the lake at 7ish- I've been itching for some night riding-

anyone else???

Old 04-03-2010, 04:52 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by beergut
Hey Troy- want to do a night ride tomorrow night (saturday)?
I can meet you at the lake at 7ish- I've been itching for some night riding-

anyone else???
I'd like to but i have a date a 4 pm,,but deff sometime,,hey the tires look good! me and Scott went riding last sunday,we where on the grids down by your way,we got SPIKED! Scott got all 4 tires and i got two ,then Scott tried to cross a ficken pond,got flooded i had to pull him all the way back to my house 13 miles,with slow leaks on tires,what a fricken morning,,but we still got 23 miles in,well half of them was towing

Old 04-03-2010, 05:14 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

we got SPIKED!
what? where?

Old 04-04-2010, 05:20 AM
Pro Rider

what? where?
It was way down on the grids,i think maybe past the round top(not sure)but ya,some A hole put 2 inch aluminum spikes on the trail,got us big time,we didnt notice them until i started towing Scott back home,then we found the spikes,and someone even wrote on some plywood of some sort,(beware of spikes on trail) but it was to small to read as we were riding by the first time,,but all fixes up and ready to lock and load.

Old 04-04-2010, 06:19 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ

Yep- you need to take a left 200' before you get to that brook on the top of the hill- that's the trail that takes you to my back yard.

I know the spot- I dug up a few other spikes I found- they are the tri-tip arrow heads. There's a couple of ******* teenagers that like to f**k with the riders.

There's another trail that lets you avoid that area starting at the pit- I'll have to show it to you.

Old 04-04-2010, 07:43 AM
Pro Rider

Yep- you need to take a left 200' before you get to that brook on the top of the hill- that's the trail that takes you to my back yard.

I know the spot- I dug up a few other spikes I found- they are the tri-tip arrow heads. There's a couple of ******* teenagers that like to f**k with the riders.

There's another trail that lets you avoid that area starting at the pit- I'll have to show it to you.
Ah ha,those little *****! ya what a bitch it was towing Scott up that steep rocky hill! thank god for Diff lock! ya we were gonna pop over and say hi,but i couldn't figure out the area,it all looks the same,but cool,look forward to our next ride

Old 04-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

Hey BeerGut.

Tried sending you an email, not sure if you got it. But was looking to ride this weekend. If you're going out next weekend, drop me a line. I'd love to get my new toy muddy.

Just picked up the Foreman I have been looking for and haven't had a chance to give it a real test yet.

Hope to see you out there soon.

Kevin

Quick Reply: Massachusetts trails