Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Massachusetts trails

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 06:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fun ride guys!! i posted the pics on photo galleries,go check em out,, cant wait to see the vids! and go for another cruise! cya.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:27 AM
Trailblazer

Looks like you guys had a nice ride Troy. Hopefully I can get out there with you guys again the next weekend I have off.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:41 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by snipe523
Looks like you guys had a nice ride Troy. Hopefully I can get out there with you guys again the next weekend I have off.
Thanks Snipe,,where allready talking this coming Sunday,we'll post it up,hope you can go,ttys.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Trailblazer

My next weekend off wont be until the weekend of the 17th unfortunately. But if you guys are riding that weekend I will see if I can make it out. I know you guys love riding with the New Yawkehs.

Old 07-04-2010, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Thanks Snipe,,where allready talking this coming Sunday,we'll post it up,hope you can go,ttys.
Im sure some of us will be riding that weekend too and hey,as long as ya dont wear a Giants or Jets shirt,where cool

Old 07-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Im sure some of us will be riding that weekend too and hey,as long as ya dont wear a Giants or Jets shirt,where cool
No worries there. I am a Stealers fan. I might attach a big ol' Yankees flag to the back of the quad though.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default Sat. ride.

It was wonderful ride yesterday, guys. I really enjoyed every minute. It was little bit of everything. Mud, water, rocks and lots and lots of dust. I still digging dust from my eyes. Most enjoyable was trail around Troy's house. Very interesting. Quick changes to the left, right, up and down. Narrow passes between trees. Deep forest riding. Especially, part where John has a "tree problem". I already posted John's mud hole on You tube. Check my channel. I am working on pictures now.
Thanks for a nice day again. I am sure I'll join you soon again.

PS: I had a nice ride today with my son in NH. I have my first flip-over. I was fighting with mud hole. Very thick mud and on the end of the hole 90 deg. 3 feet tool wall. I flipped-over. I was able to hold machine above me on my feet and pushed it back on wheels. I won over the hole. My son pushed wrong button on camera. He did not record it. I was so mad at him. No damage.

Old 07-05-2010, 06:04 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by snipe523
No worries there. I am a Stealers fan. I might attach a big ol' Yankees flag to the back of the quad though.
You guys better keep Big Ben out of those club bathrooms

Old 07-05-2010, 06:11 AM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll be on the trails this weekend for sure! Most likely on sunday. I'm can't wait to try out the new outty max xt! (and wilsons new honda )

I spent the day yesterday at wallum lake on the boat. Had a nice little BBQ party.
Every inch of me is beyond sore- I think I tore muscles and twisted limbs! I wiped out a half dozen times on the knee / wake board doing about 35-40 mph on the water- it was very busy and choppy- but sooo much fun. I still have water dripping out of my ears this morning

Hey sotto- man handle that popo in the hole- it won't break!

-

Old 07-05-2010, 06:16 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by sotto66
It was wonderful ride yesterday, guys. I really enjoyed every minute. It was little bit of everything. Mud, water, rocks and lots and lots of dust. I still digging dust from my eyes. Most enjoyable was trail around Troy's house. Very interesting. Quick changes to the left, right, up and down. Narrow passes between trees. Deep forest riding. Especially, part where John has a "tree problem". I already posted John's mud hole on You tube. Check my channel. I am working on pictures now.
Thanks for a nice day again. I am sure I'll join you soon again.

PS: I had a nice ride today with my son in NH. I have my first flip-over. I was fighting with mud hole. Very thick mud and on the end of the hole 90 deg. 3 feet tool wall. I flipped-over. I was able to hold machine above me on my feet and pushed it back on wheels. I won over the hole. My son pushed wrong button on camera. He did not record it. I was so mad at him. No damage.
Hey Otto,,that video of John in the mud soup came out GREAT! i couldn't stop laughing! your cam takes awesome vids,, im glad to hear you didn't get banged up or your King quad,gotta watch out for those drop offs yikes,, i didthat a while back,i rolled right into a lake and submerged my 550,it was up side down,the water was about 50 degrees and i had to jump in a save it Brrrrrr. Lets ride soon,and plan a trip to N.H,, see if other guys can go,ttyl.

Quick Reply: Massachusetts trails