Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Maine anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maine anyone?

Who's in S. Maine and wants to ride?

Who's coming to Maine and wants to meet up for a bit? Not looking to intrude on your vacation, but just a few hours would be fun....

Let me know your summer plans and I can try to piece together a few rides with some of the ATV-C crowd. Would be fun....

Old 07-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by FunRide
......Who's coming to Maine...Would be fun....
Is anybody coming up to PI for this event?

Ultimate ATV Event

Old 07-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Trailblazer

That looks like a ton of fun...I'd love to go up to PI for that...but my wife has to work on Saturday and she doesn't get out of work until 11pm...kind of kills the weekend!

A group of my friends are headed for Houlton this weekend, I guess they are heading up on Friday and coming home on Sunday...again can't go because the wifey works.

Old 07-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by SledRacer112
That looks like a ton of fun...I'd love to go up to PI for that...but my wife has to work on Saturday and she doesn't get out of work until 11pm...kind of kills the weekend!

A group of my friends are headed for Houlton this weekend, I guess they are heading up on Friday and coming home on Sunday...again can't go because the wifey works.
Time to find a fresh wife.

Old 07-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Trailblazer

Haha...just gotta find a weekend wife!

Old 07-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Range Rover

if you can set me up for a weekend up there ill come in a second, i love maine, and hate it here in ct no where to ride, matteroffact i got chased out of the (what little there are) woods by a guy with a gun drawn about a week ago, i ready for something new haha

Old 07-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

I went to the Ultimate ATV Event last year, but wasn't able to go this year. It was a fairly big group, but still fun. Since I couldn't make that, I'm planning to go to the County real soon, probably next week. Its always a place you can ride and ride, and not see the same trails over and over.

Old 07-25-2010, 07:31 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey- I think some of the guys I ride with are looking to plan a trip to maine, ask the riders in this thread:

http://forums.atvconnection.com/wher...-my-house.html

Old 08-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Pro Rider

I just wanted to lets everyone know I went riding with Funride Monday and he isnt a wierdo or a police officer!!! Seriously he barely made any advances on my sexy ripped man body!.. Anyway everyone had a great time and werent happy about the day coming to an end.. Ohhhh and FUNRIDE took a serious digger like 10 minutes into the ride on his 850xp it was pretty funny LOL and this other guy fell down the bank of a railroad bed with his brand new kingquad it was good stuff hehehehehehe Uhhhgg now that I'm thinking about it the fact im here at work again is killing me.. I guess were gonna try to set up a night ride soon probably on the 14th ish...

Old 08-03-2010, 12:15 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The guys I ride with are heading up to NH to ride this weekend- I'll be riding in NB Canada from the 7th -14th- otherwise I'd be game for the night ride- I love night riding!

Quick Reply: Maine anyone?