Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Hey guys around Ft Bragg/Fayetteville NC area....

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 08:22 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey guys around Ft Bragg/Fayetteville NC area....

Where is there to ride around here besides Busco and that place in Raleigh? I dont want to spend a 100 dollars just to ride.. I ride a sport quad and dont mind mud holes and muck just so there is a spot for me to air out a little bit if ya know what I mean. If you know of anywhere please let me know. I am in Sanford. Please let me know, I would like to ride tomorrow and maybe some on Sunday if I can find some good spots..

Thanks

Old 02-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

Im around your area. I have found that busco is a place to just head out for one day on the weekend and play around, but if you have a whole weekend to spend, head on over to Carolina Adventure World. They have more trails than you can tackle in one weekend. Great facilities too. Another 6 hours up and you have the Hatfield McCoy Trails. Great place to ride. If it were me I would stay off of the Hatfield trails and ride the outlaw trails. More fun. Then there is another place at the border of Ten. that is pretty nice. Poor campgrounds, but the owner is working on renevation. If it were me, go to Carolina Adventure World first. They have the most variety of trails. Hope this helps.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by Cave Dweller
Im around your area. I have found that busco is a place to just head out for one day on the weekend and play around, but if you have a whole weekend to spend, head on over to Carolina Adventure World. They have more trails than you can tackle in one weekend. Great facilities too. Another 6 hours up and you have the Hatfield McCoy Trails. Great place to ride. If it were me I would stay off of the Hatfield trails and ride the outlaw trails. More fun. Then there is another place at the border of Ten. that is pretty nice. Poor campgrounds, but the owner is working on renevation. If it were me, go to Carolina Adventure World first. They have the most variety of trails. Hope this helps.
Where are you in my area? I am thinking about going to C.A.W. when it warms up a bit. DO they have problems with people cutting up a bit? I dont mean running all over at full speed, but just a little "excited touring"? I have looked at the maps they have online and it looks like they have quite a few different rated trails to ride...

Old 02-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well Im kinda in your area. Im in Raleigh. I have found CAW to be a really nice place. When you go there you are expected to be respectful to all riders and I have recieved that same respect from others. I havent had an issue with anyone out of the 3 times I have been there. It's a nice place to go for starters or veterans. The first time I had ridden a quad was there. There are a lot of one way trails and the trails are well marked. I wouldnt be worried about idiots flying around blind corners on two way trails. I think you will be very pleased with the place. Tons O' Fun.