Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

we cant candycoat everything

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cncpro
My uncle-daddy-grandpa just told me you're a bad person because you're prejudice against us inbreeds.

Too funny

Old 12-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by sidrush
i have a problem wih this site not showing the bad side of riding areas. people need to be made aware of the problems in different areas. i made such a post about problem in clark county wisconsin. and my post was removed just like this one will be. i am very dissapointed in the site!
this makes me sick. when i have been a huge supporter of the atv industry and riding areas. i have owned atvs since 1974 buying new ones for the family every other year and taking many atv trips all over the united states. i feel this is a slap in the face of a avid atv'er. i would like to recieve a letter from the admin that removes my post to explain themselves.
thanks paul erickson
I see admin has explained themselves, just as you requested. Honestly, it seems they should have aimed lower and used a boot.

Old 12-05-2011, 02:29 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts