Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Ssrt

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 08:16 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ssrt

Planning a trip on March 16-18, we are staying at the RNR Cabin, the Gillintown trail head is near the cabin which I see it in the center of the trials. My questions are is it better to ride east or west from there, east will take me to bloody Skillet, that leads me to my second question, is there a place to get gas while on the trail? If anyone is riding that weekend let me know, would be nice to have a group ride, food I guess we will just bring our own. Also any other tips would be appreciated.

Old 02-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There`s good stuff to see in both directions go east one day then west the next. If you`re heading to bloody skillet the trail gets very steep and rocky in one section. There`s a couple places you can stop and eat while riding Ludwig`s Sandwich Shop is east of gillentown trailhead and there`s Cassanova`s at the west end of the trail. As far as I know there`s nowhere to get gas while riding so carry extra you`ll need it you`ll cover alot of miles there especially if you go to bloody skillet.