Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

OHIO??

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2001, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any good places too ride in OHIO??

Old 03-28-2001, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider

Theirs some places around here but your on the other side of Columbus. That's a 2+ hour drive for you, not worth the trip for our farm fields. Haspin in Laurel, IN would be a 2.5 hr drive for you and that's worth it. What about Wayne National? Were going there in a month or so. Do a search and check out others that ride in the Cleveland area. I've seen many post from there.

Good luck.

And if you want a weekender, try Daniel Boone National Forest in KY. Exit 49 on I75, great place to ride, but it's a 2 or 3 dayer to get the full enjoyment.

Old 03-28-2001, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

thatnk's DS lover. So u must love your DS/ Do u think it will take a Raptor?

Old 03-29-2001, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

depends where your from. I ride at hillsvile in PA. Its not to far away from Boardman/Poland ohio. I also ride at Shenago Park by the lake and go down to Wellsville Ohio. I know there is some places up by geneva.
In fact here is a site that has some info about NE ohio riding areas : http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Dunes/3642/images.html
but I dont know anything about these spots.

Old 03-29-2001, 07:41 AM
Weekend Warrior

Wayne National Forest is a ton of fun. It's all trails & it's not boring!! The trails wind & there are some decent rocky hills to climb. You do need a trail permit/Ohio sticker to ride here.

The first time you go to Hillsville, you'll be in awe! It has a variety riding. You don't need any kind of permit or sticker. If you have younger riders, I would put a flag on their bike.

Shenango ORV riding area is cool. They've cut the riding area down over the years, though. This area also has a wide variety of riding. I don't think you need any kind of permit or sticker to ride here. Just don't go off the bondary lines, a bunch of us got ticketed here last year for being on the edge of the lake.

Old 03-29-2001, 10:02 AM
Range Rover

Hey Riceburnin...Where are the places to ride in Geneva? I'm living there right now, while I work at the power plant. I'm not really use to this area, I from the akron area. I know of some good riding land in Cadiz, but its all private property. My buddy knows the guy who owns it so we go riding there all the time. Its near a strip mine, where theres a huge coal digger.

Old 03-29-2001, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

hittenhard..I dont know any info about the riding spots up in geneva just seen them on the page that I posted on the above reply. They look fun though

For Shenago you are suppose to have a sticker and insurance on your bike to go there. I guess on Sundays they have been checking bikes once in awhile. I have always rode there with no sticker though.
Shenago is nothing difficult but its fun to mess around there once in awhile.

Old 03-29-2001, 01:56 PM
Trailblazer

Is Shenango open all year round? I was up there last year, but don't know much about it. Thanks.

Old 03-29-2001, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

Has anybody ridin down in New Alexandre OHIO? The place is called goolds. I Think that's how u spell it. Also I forgot about seven greek's in ohio?

Old 03-29-2001, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

YEP! Got two buddies with Raptors and beat them most of the time. But remember, it's not the quad but the rider! LOL

Quick Reply: OHIO??