Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

So far soooo good! the long weekend forecast up there, showing great weather from Fri 17th to Wed 22nd!! NO RAIN!! Mid 60's day, near 50's every night! What day have you tenniteely figured on leaving out on, and returning, and what time, and are we carrivanning up again? lol I'm fine with your schedule!

Have Quad Will Travel!! Took me awhile to redo his calling card n made it mine lol

Old 05-09-2019, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

I remember that show very well, when I was a young lad, my dad and me loved the old westerns. No real plans just yet, to much to get done and have things I need on backorder. They always tell you instock until after you order. Going to replace the main start battery in the MH and no one has one in stock, along with some items for my buggy..I was hoping for a friday thru monday, but still just in planning mode.

Old 05-09-2019, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider

If I can be of any assistance, to get the show on the road, let me know, as my young daughter once said to me, while I was trying to prepare breakfast, out camping, and trying to get here out of my hair, while doing so, when she then asked can I help daddy, I'm a big helper lol she was only 2/1/2 at the time, and I was so impressed with her offer to help, at such a cute young age, I handed her the egg apachula, and she helped serve up the fried eggs, that also happened to be mighty tasty lol Dads never forget things like that! Sorry for getting a little teary eyed in the eggs there for a second lol won't happen, I promise, when I'm making breakfast one morning, when we get up there! lol

Old 05-10-2019, 05:04 AM
Pro Rider

Got my oil filter cleaned on quad and it was so muddy dirty at the looks of what I washed out of it, and it's just from just a few rides, 2 trips! Thinking it might be a good idea to clean it after every trip! I won't load quad till you give the green light, but I'll have everything else loaded, after double checking! I also need to change oil/filter in van, getting a little too brown in color lol Its double everything owning 2 vans, can get a little costly lol Keep us posted on your progress. good luck!

Old 05-10-2019, 06:45 AM
Pro Rider

Why would you wash out your oil filter? Mabey you were meaning air filter ..have to get winter enclosure off and plow mount off and oil change on mine. Was waiting on oil filters to do it all at once. Have a parts store that is supposed to have a battery in stock for the MH, but still waiting on backordered items for the trip. This is going to be a last minute call on going, as usual....got to get all the stars aligned!

Old 05-10-2019, 07:22 AM
Country Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I did an oil change recently on my Trx 450 and put in a new oil filter. I just bought and installed a new UNI air filter. The one it came with had no internal cage and the filter part completely shot. Now I just gotta get that neutral light

Old 05-10-2019, 07:31 AM
Pro Rider

I had so much oil in my air filter I was making a funny referring to it as oil filter, and acted like a oil filter after the beast landed upside down on me with oil draining thru it and all over the top plastics after uprighting it, and when I opened the hatch to look inside the filter was black and filled with oil lol Good luck w/ your vehicle repairs!

Old 05-10-2019, 08:14 AM
Country Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh lol gotcha. Thanks, hopefully I get a chance to drive up to fox this weekend to get a new light bulb. Im gonna bleed the brakes of my truck tonight and load up my tires so that I can mount them sometime next week. After tonight i'll be most of the way done with my truck, im getting there.

Old 05-10-2019, 09:09 AM
Pro Rider

Seems like there is always something to do....how did I ever have time to go to work?

Old 05-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Pro Rider

just got vvmapping sd card....Lets go!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: N. Michigan: St Helen, Mio, Rose City, West Brabch