Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NEW YORK upstate central ny utility riders....

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004, 11:32 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW YORK upstate central ny utility riders....

WOULD LIKE TO SEE TRAILS BORED WITH MAYBROOK.

Old 04-20-2004, 11:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

slot, how the hell do u get a prarie 650 to wheelie w/o killin urself? my friend tried it once on mine and it jus stood strait up and dragged him about 20 feet, and i can barely get the front wheels off the ground

Old 03-15-2005, 09:48 PM
Trailblazer

Hi Joel
I live in Downsville and I know you posted this a long time ago but I'm wondering if you can still ride in the area you spoke of. I have an 05 TRV and my wife and I are looking for some trails to ride. If you can share any info it would be appreciated
1st

Old 03-16-2005, 07:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Slot, I live in Connecticut but I grew up in Fallsburg and my folks still live up there. I come down once or twice everyother month or so. I'll be down April 19 I think maybe we could hook up and ride for a few hours. I'm pretty new to riding, not sure if I can keep up with all that mud but I would love to give it a shot!!! Let me know if you will be around that weekend.

see ya Franco

Old 08-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Joel, I live in Binghamton, used to work in Oneonta years ago. I still get that way every now and again, would love to check out that area sometime. Let me know if you have anything running. Thanks.

Old 08-09-2006, 10:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

Binghamton here too, and always looking for people to ride with and places to ride.

Old 08-09-2006, 01:48 PM
Trailblazer

Ron,
Are the trails in Corning open to bikes?
If so, I'm very interested in a day trip.

I'm in Rochester, so I'm looking at a 2 hour drive to Corning. Well worth it for an afternoon on the trails [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Let me know.
Thanks,
Doug

Old 08-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Trailblazer

Hey Ron,
I see you're in Corning....not bad at all. I'm in Almond, about 1 hour west of you on 17/86. I'm interested in discussing the possibility of obtaining riding privileges on your trails.

I also have some other friends locally who are looking to expand their riding territory as well....some of them own larger utility quads, while others have small atvs comparable to mine.

I'd understand if you want to keep your trails private....but if you're open to having other riders around, I'd be interested in hearing your ground rules and more than willing to sign any waivers freeing you from any liabilities.
Most of my friends are semi-agressive riders....that doesn't mean that my friends (including myself) take chances beyond the laws of physics and human abilities. We are all in our late 20's and early 30's (most of us have families) and we try to get together a handfull of times during the good months. This translates into us not wearing out our welcome and not eroding your trails. Basically, we try to have fun with our quads....sure, we want to see what they're capable of, but none of us have the "I'm unbreakable" attitude that most teens possess. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks much for your time and consideration.
-sean mclay

Old 08-28-2006, 06:20 AM
Trailblazer

Hello Latisimo77,
I'm new to ATV's. Just put a downpayment on a 2007 Outlander 650 Max-XT in Camo. In transit. Can't wait. I'm in Walton. Does anyone know of "easy" trails for newbies??!! Not into the whole mud/water/rock climbing thing (yet!!). Just want to trail ride solo or with the "better half" until I get some experience.

Old 09-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Trailblazer

Im in Binghamton as well and have access to 30-40 miles of trails

Quick Reply: NEW YORK upstate central ny utility riders....