Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

ATTN: NH Riders

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2001, 10:29 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, I don't know how true this is but.....

I am hearing that the owner of Litchfield is closing it down. Not even allowing dirtbikes to ride anymore. I am told that it is only open on the weekend and for sure quads are no longer allowed but the informant isn't sure about bikes. Also,

I was in Canterbury this past weekend, there were a bunch of city workers there who basically said this place was no longer open to quads or bikes of any sort.

I also hear that there is a MX track in Concord. Anyone know of this?

I know that people say alot of crap and that this is probably just rumors but does anyone know if this holds any truth? I am looking for any information about places in NH to ride. I know of Bear Brook, Canterbury, Litchfield, and some areas in Concord. I have heard of places in Hooksette and Nashua. Anyone know of these areas and there location or even better places than what I have mentioned. I usually ride with about 5-8 people. We are looking for more people to ride with. So let's hear about the great places and the not so great places.

So far:
Canterbury = mostly trails, some climbing hills, lotsa mud
Bear Brook = mostly trails
Concord = mostly trails, and alot of them are snowmobile trails
Litchfield = both trails and pit areas, MX track