Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Afghanistan, new riding area to open soon!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2001, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I say it's time to open up a new riding area, AFGHANISTAN! Granted it will be a bit far for most of us, but think of the possibilities. When the US bombs the country out of existance, we will have plenty of riding opertunities over there. Just think, you could ride for weeks on end and not hit the same trails twice. The greenies won't have much to say about the environmental damage, because there won't be much of an environment left after we get done with them. The duners will especially love this place. Nothing but smooth sand for miles and no cops (or anything else for that matter).

Old 09-12-2001, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a great idea. Lets send in the DS owners to sweep for mines first though.

LOL'

Old 09-12-2001, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

turd 20,..thats almost a good idea cause if the rapturds try to accomplish this
....it would never happen ....there would a bunch of broken down yammy's
sittin ....waiting to repaired......hehehe......
but we will let you go first ...easier to replace a TURD than a KING!

Old 09-12-2001, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

lol-- you need the weight of the DS to set off the mines.

And the DS650 joke for today is:

Why did Sea Doo Doo pick a name like "DS" for their farming tractor DS650 atv??? Rumor has it that they felt that the first people to run out and buy one were really DS. Works for me. LOL

Old 09-12-2001, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

Your posts are KINDA humorous ...just like the machine you ride ...
I think the name for the fits the raptor............................. like the engineering (or laque of) .....is PREHISTORIC lol

Old 09-12-2001, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider

You are learning Dave LOL

By the way, I just noticed your quote. "One quad is not enough" I agree, especially if one is a DS -- If you have two, in your case a 250r, you can at least ride the 250 when the DS falls apart, is working the farm, or is stuck between the trees.

LOL

Old 09-12-2001, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider

Afganistan might be good for riding, but if we do it right, it will be a little radioactive for awhile. How big a crater does a 1 megaton nuke make I wonder? Should make some good hill climbing though!

Rick

Old 09-12-2001, 10:19 PM
Range Rover

I still like the idea of "Lake Afghanistan" Riding aournd the shores would be quite pleasent I think!

Old 09-12-2001, 11:03 PM
Pro Rider

As well built as the DS is it will never fall apart like a raptor in dessert race....he he.........can you say BENT ALUMINUM ,SHOT TRANSMISSION.
Its OK as a yammy owner you are probably gettin used to saying this.
By the way........hows the class action suit going against Yamahahaha? -----lol---------this way------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ?later............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................... DAVE..

Old 09-14-2001, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

I'm with GrizRick! It will be a nice place for our kids to ride, unless FOX comes up with Radiation proof riding gear. Nuke the towel-heads!

Quick Reply: Afghanistan, new riding area to open soon!