Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Directions to Perry Forest, OH riding area?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2001, 03:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can someone give me directions to the riding area in Perry Forest in Ohio. We go to Wayne all the time. After reading several posts on here about the newly groomed trails, hill climbs, etc....want to check Perry out. Thanks!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2001, 05:30 PM
Range Rover

Never Been there myself but here is their site.
Perry State Forest
hth.

Old 09-14-2001, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

Look for Lexington, OH. on your map. That will get you into the general area. It is E.S.E.of Columbus(not sure where Oakwood is). OR you can ride WNF(Logan,OH) which is 45min on S. of Perry.

Old 09-14-2001, 12:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

We do ride @Wayne. We have a camper at Williams. I just don't know the exact directions to the riding area @ Perry & needed those directions. I do know where New Lexington is, we drive through that town on the way down. Anyone have the exact directions? THANKS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2001, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider

Email SLB 300EX, she knows the area, and can probably tell you. I know how to get there but can't tell you because I don't remember any of the route #'s or road names. Guess I have C.R.S.! SORRY!

Old 09-15-2001, 09:02 AM
Range Rover

Hi jenniferR!!
Perry State forest is located right off SR 345.
I can't find my state map to locate where you live exactly...or I would give you detailed directions.
Feel free to e-mail me!!!!!!!! and give me some info on where you're coming from and I can give you some directions. rsgbullock@coshocton.com
Hey, maybe we can hook up sometime, either at WNF or Perry. We ride WNF ALOT!!
Take care now, Sherri

Old 09-15-2001, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

Try looking on Map Quest

Old 09-17-2001, 12:09 AM
Range Rover

jenniferR
here is a link from the link gergb informed you of. This link has a map of the area and shows the parking area and APV trailes map.

http://www.hcs.ohio-state.edu/ODNR/F...perrymap1.jpeg

Wayne B

Old 09-17-2001, 08:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks to all that replied! We did not get to go riding this weekend, for sure this coming weekend (9/22-9/23) we will be @ WNF & may try Perry.

BTW, Oakwood is in the greater Cleveland area, southeast corner of Cuyahoga County [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sherri, I think I have seen you & your group @ Wayne/William's campground. Our camper is the first one when you come in on the left. I think your group is always right across the field from us on the right--??

Here are some pictures of Wayne I posted a while back from April:
http://photos.yahoo.com/jen_nif_er_r

Thanks again everyone~~~Jennifer

Old 09-17-2001, 08:21 AM
Pro Rider

jennifer---- I have noticed your trailer at Williams. Yes, SLB and I sometimes park at Williams', near that shelter house just acrossed from your camp. If I see people around there, I'll be sure to stop by to say HI!
I was at camp Ohio this last w.e. Trails STILL ungroomed, rutted. We have a ball inspite of that! Rangers were out checking permits up at the Y, near the cemetary. Sheriff was out too. DID NOT have to talk to him, luckily!
Later, Mike.

Quick Reply: Directions to Perry Forest, OH riding area?