Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Pa,Oh,Ny,Wv,Va, Poker Runs, Rides, Special Events, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2000, 10:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's located in Madera, Pa....just west of State College and north of Altoona. (almost dead smack in the middle of the state)

Old 02-15-2000, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

A "Tour De Forest" question .. Can you ride Three-wheelers in this event ??

I may have more later !! One at a time !!

Old 02-16-2000, 01:08 AM
Pro Rider

I do wish that the tour de forest organizers would pick a weekend in May and stay with it. This is the second year in a row that I took the wrong weekend off. I'd really like to ride in this years event as Celeste will be trying out her new pipe and clutch kit.

Oh yes, to all of you going to Marienville this year, I'd take extra food supplies if I were you. The only grocery store in town (Bachmans) burned to the ground last month. Just a bit of advice.

Old 02-16-2000, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

I do wish that the tour de forest organizers would pick a weekend in May and stay with it. This is the second year in a row that I took the wrong weekend off. I'd really like to ride in this years event as Celeste will be trying out her new pipe and clutch kit.

Oh yes, to all of you going to Marienville this year, I'd take extra food supplies if I were you. The only grocery store in town (Bachmans) burned to the ground last month. Just a bit of advice.

Old 02-18-2000, 11:00 PM
Trailblazer

The Tour de Forest is good fun, I've ridden it three times. Just don't expect big mud or hillclimbs like Cochranton. A large portion of it is wide open logging roads, with some interconnecting trails. The Atv rodeo (on Saturday) is well worth seeing, especially if you like seat deep mud and stuck quads and so on. Food is available on the trail, and the scenery is great, especially in the fall. For my part, I have it made, a riding buddy has a hunting cabin 1 mile outside Marienville.

Old 02-18-2000, 11:45 PM
DCK
Weekend Warrior

Thanx for the poker run list we're looking forward to riding in a few of them sounds like a lot of fun
Dave & Linda

Old 02-19-2000, 02:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

was up EXtreme Thanks for the link to the madara poker run hope to see you there. Andy

Old 03-17-2000, 09:19 AM
Pro Rider

He He, Cochranton's only two weeks away...can't wait! Make sure you all stop by and say hello. We should be somewhere near the main building with a bunch of RV's.

Also, please continue to update this thread with info on rides in our area.

Old 03-19-2000, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider

Madera is coming!!! Madera is coming!!!

If you don't get enough of Cochranton, come to the next best thing! The web page is updated (above). First-timers will be surprised with a faster paced, muddy, hilly, good time! Just 2 hours east of the Cochranton run...BE THERE.

Old 03-23-2000, 03:09 PM
Range Rover

THERE IS A NEW POKER RUN THIS YEAR JUST ACROSS THE BORDER IN PA ABOUT 20 MINUTES FROM ELMIRA, NY. IT WAS BEING DONE IN ARKPORT, NY THE LAST 2 YEARS AND IS GOING TO BE DONE IN FASSETT, PA THIS YEAR. THE DATE IS FOR AUGUST 6TH. MORE INFO SHOULD BE AVAILABLE THROUGH ARKPORT CYCLES IN ARKPORT, NY. PHONE # IS 607-295-7426. IF IT IS LIKE ARKPORT THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD EVENT.

Quick Reply: Pa,Oh,Ny,Wv,Va, Poker Runs, Rides, Special Events, etc.