Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

New York Ridin

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2002, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got a trailer so I can now tow my quad. One problem, I have no where to ride!!! I have been to Lembo Lake Park (ATV NY) before and it was great, but I would like somewhere else to ride. Also, are there any MX pratic tracks around? I live in lower New York.

Old 01-23-2002, 10:05 AM
Range Rover

WHAT'S UP??
where in lower ny do you live?? i'm niagara falls. there are some places to ride mostly trails and as far as mx tracks dude not around here.. at least i don't know.. you said that you went to a atv park???
where is that place?? my friends and i are looking for something new!!
if your ever in the area give me a shout out!!! we'll meet up and go for a blast!!!!

Old 01-23-2002, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider

There is Eagle Bridge NY. It has a practice track (actually two tracks and a peewee track) plus I believe a harescramble course. I have not been there in over a year, so...

It is located just north of Albany. Website www.ebmx.net

Old 01-23-2002, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider

Greenbud,
I'm in Westchester NY. About 1hour up from the city. You are reaaaal far. Lembo lake (aka ATV NY) is in Modena NY, about an hour up from me. I think right near ATV NY there is Ace and Diamondback pratice trakcs, although I don't know if you can ride ATV's on them. Also, I've heard of Raceway Park, I think there are pratice tracks there, It's in Lower NY or upper NJ.

Old 01-25-2002, 12:28 AM
Weekend Warrior

If your interested we have some good riding spots around Waterford.
It's between Albany and Saratoga. Decent sandpits and some good trail riding to be had.anyone interested??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2002, 02:31 PM
Range Rover

Tug hill is great riding, mud,hills,everything except sand pits havent found one yet

Old 01-29-2002, 06:52 PM
Range Rover

greenbud-were do you ride?? 7 yrs ago i lived in n.tonawanda and i might be moving back to niagara county soon. having a place to ride is a real concern for me. it seemed that every thing was being closed down or posted.

Old 01-30-2002, 08:06 AM
Range Rover

hey whats up??
there are a few places to ride around here.. if you live in NT them you must know about dows hill?? or demlers hill?? its behind the summit mall.... there is also white hills between rt.31 and lockport rd. other than that my friends and i load up the trucks and go out to wilson n.y. or just beat the sh*t out of the streets in n.f.......

but there is alot of trails everywhere you just need to find them!!!
i'm out ............

Old 01-30-2002, 10:06 AM
Range Rover

Check out MadBeaver ATV
Last year was the first year open, but this guy has big plans for it-currently trying to get a national race for '03 from what I hear. Building a new, bigger track this spring. From what I hear there is going to be a quad only series this year along with Thunder Ridge (Thunder Ridge), and Motomasters (Motomasters). I'm not sure if they are going to have practice dates available or not.

Old 02-21-2002, 02:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

I am interested in those riding areas you know about.
I live in Clifton Park.
I also will need to know if there is a safe parking spot that i can unload my atv in.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: New York Ridin