Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

new riding in pa

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2002, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tampavii,Check e-mail now .. I sent ya one..yeah Ron's real funny ...although I never laughed when HE destroyed the DS motor ..least i got out from under the over weight beast ..."I'll stop now"...may be not!,do not like heavy machines the lighter the better ..sports machines... a lil question??
"When the last time you saw an overweight sprinter??"
One day gonna have a utility of some kind ...maybe I'l use it.... to pull broken down sports machines HE HE HE.... lol ...ron..."couches " remember ?....he he he ,..now hes probably pissed at me
wa wa wa wa ...just playin BUDDY!

Ok your turn RON

Old 04-05-2002, 10:54 PM
Trailblazer

hey organ donor...im from the lewisburg area. I've been looking for someone to show me some trails over in the tower city/mount carmel area. My buddy and I were over to tower city last year for a ride and had a pretty good time but would like to find some other trails in that area that dont require a fee to ride. CAN YOU HOOK ME UP???

Old 04-05-2002, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider

Scram,..It might be a while ...go back 7 posts ago ,you'll see why ..

But Ron I'll be there when the new motor gets there ..we'll
put it together ..almost as fast as we took it out ..maybe I will not step on anything this time he he

Old 04-06-2002, 10:58 AM
Trailblazer

do you have an ETA on your motor?? Well, just keep me in mind when you get your ride back on the trails. you can email me at shadow45@ceinetworks.com. keep me posted

Old 04-06-2002, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

I will be riding shortly like 3 weeks i'll get in touch ,i do not ride at mt carmel or anywhere illegal ever,no need to & do not want hassles I would be glad to show ya TCTRI....ron can show ya other places

Old 04-06-2002, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

Mount Carmel is as illegal as my back yard! Tower City is a good place to go, but some times I like more coal piles and less rocks. Hassles? Remember the D.H. with the beer in his hand in the upper parking lot? What a pecker! I know a lot of trails and places to ride like: Mount Carmel, Blackwoods,& Trevorton, but getting Dave to go is like pulling teeth(you know how that is, right). Dave, you know me pretty well, I keep my things nice do you really think I would go somewhere that my rig would get hauled away or messed with?

P.S. I didn't laugh when you blew up your 250R motor either. Power lifters run faster than you think; solid build+endurance+power= Quality.
one more the strongest of motors have been blown up during the use of Nitrous!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]WOOOOOHOOOOO
I love ya man

Old 04-06-2002, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider

I'll be ready to ride in June!

Old 04-06-2002, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

Ok .....question ..who built 250 R motor?
question ...which one trains for speed ..sprinter or lifter?
question...which goes faster..blimp or F 16..?

question ...why i am bothering ..?????????????????????????????
this is getin way too simple ... FUNNY..
question is this waste of time or what ..??????????????????

Ron ...I'm looking forward to JUNE also cuz I love ya too!!!!!........go to garage & clean up your MACHINE some more ..I think ya missed some dirt previosly..
I do not want to work on a DIRTY DS ....besides..the motor will be clean ..by brother ron

Old 04-06-2002, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider

What goes faster, a Super Street Hemi or a Kia?

OK I'm done too! Love ya OLDER BROTHER DAVE!!

Old 04-06-2002, 06:26 PM
Pro Rider

wish someone would answer all these Damn questions

Quick Reply: new riding in pa