Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Northern NJ

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey mud,
I,m going this saturday, april 20. We'll be meeting on the big field in front of sharp about 10:30am. Let me know if you want to meet up with us and ride. If so I'll let you know what I'm driving so you know who we are. Oh and by the way, I agree the riding there is definitley technical. Thats what makes it awesome.
How far have you gone on that pipe line. we went up stag hill and went straight for about two hours. I've never went farther than that.

jwkawi

Old 04-17-2002, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

ive been to greenwood lake from mahwah. and camped out at my friends dads house. crossed about 3 roads. i dont mean sharp is technical i ment stagg and the pipeline, sharp is good for the river and mud. i wouldnt park anywhere there though cops will ticket and or impound the bikes without registration or title. but i will have to see where im riding this weekend but ill let you know. give me your screen name or email address, and well talk.

Old 04-17-2002, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

MUD,
THE COPS HAVE BEEN VERY COOL LATELY. I'M REGISTERED ANYWAY. THE RIDING AT SHARP PLAZA HAS GOTTEN BORING OVER TIME. WE GO STRAIGHT TO STAG HILL WHEN WE GET THERE. MY E-MAIL IS SIMNAT99@NETSCAPE.NET. KEEP IN TOUCH MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP.
JWKAWI

Old 04-17-2002, 08:17 PM
Trailblazer

Yep, Stagghill is technical and not much fun on the KX. Do you guys know anyother riding spots that are relatively close?
-Scarab

Old 04-17-2002, 09:01 PM
Pro Rider

yup the meadowlands is a real fun trip. it is illegal but they have tons of trails and fun spots for the dirtbike. they actually have a track which you can see off the turnpike!!! its a real sick track for a dirtbike and somewhat fun on a quad. i go there with friends and have tons of fun, watch out for cops!

Old 04-17-2002, 09:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

Anyone here from Jersey Email me for further info... teamdunes@nj.rr.com

Are you talking Meadowlands do near Medival Times ? We used to ride there years ago...

My site

Bergen Cty here near GW Bridge

Old 04-17-2002, 09:35 PM
Trailblazer

Hey mud,
Can you post directions to the meadowlands on here or email me them at Scarab_scarab@msn.com. Thanks alot.

Absolutbanshee, I sent you mail. Thanks
-Scarab

Old 04-17-2002, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider

pretty simple directions here we go.
get on 17 south and follow that ll the way , you will see a service road, get off there and follow that up, make a left there, make a second left into a treasure island warehouse, go to the back of the building youll see those grass things on the right you will see a dirt road turn on the and follow that, we usually park under the bridge, now unload and ride down the tracks a mile or so, and you will hit the trails on the right and if you want the track cross over the tracks and go to the end of the stretch by the river then go under the bridge and you will see the sickest track ever, track made withoiut trucs that is, but you will have tons of fun

Old 04-17-2002, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

any other questions emil me at muska423@aol.com or hypefracer@yahoo.com or IM me on muska423 or hyperfracer

Old 04-18-2002, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

anyone that wants to ride stag hill in mahwah on saturday, april 20 e-mail me at simnat99@netscape.net and we'll make arrangements. I already e-mailed mudman, but anyone else can let me know
jwkawi

Quick Reply: Northern NJ