Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any one from Massachusetts?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any one from Massachusetts?

hey the duck, im from kinston and i ride on the power lines near new 44, u go out there much? maybe iv seen u b4

Old 03-07-2004, 10:53 PM
Range Rover

hey im from wareham and its a pain in the b*lls to ride round here lol. so if anyone know ne riding round middleborough or playmouth or bourne or nething please inform me. oh yea i have my quad registered too and it doesnt matter they can still take ur quads if they are a*sholes. so yea it doesnt matter really. but hey if u got legal places to ride you can tell them to shove it in their a*ses lol, because ive already been caught once and my moms bugging me to seel my blaster but i cant let it go lol. oh well ne info near wareham or buzzards bay tell me. PLEASE I NEED TO RIDE, THANX

Old 03-09-2004, 12:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey emac, actually never ridden over there, took a ride to find a place to park and had no luck, any thoughts on parking? I've heard from a few people they reopened part of myles standish for atv's, know of any truth to the rumors? I'd love to ride the power lines, lemme know, later. The Duck

Old 03-09-2004, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

ya i no of some parking, do you know were rt80 in kington is, if ur driving down rt80
rt44 crosses 80 and theres a little detour. rt44 is open and u can just drive rite onto it, theres usually no1 around there. if you head down rt44 for about a 1/4 mile theres is a fire road on your left hand side, just go down that and there is a big open flat pit were i always see people parked.

Old 03-10-2004, 04:24 PM
Range Rover

Hey,I ride on mostly trails that I have been used by other ATV's ,the power lines that run from the Cape Cod Canal all the way to Kingston,some sand pits and hills,no problems yet but having the ATV registered helps keep the ATV from getting confiscated if we do get stopped.I'm looking to hook up with other riders for weekend rides.I plan on doing a weekend rides out to western MA. state forest,I rode the Pittsfield State Forest twice last year and that was challenging.Get back to me and maybe we can get a group together and plan some rides.
Cleve

Old 03-18-2004, 12:01 PM
Trailblazer

Hey guys new to atv's and looking for good places to ride in western ma. springfield area I live near granville and wondering where you park for the powerlines? Preferably legal places to ride.. Also anyone know of any clubs in the area?

Old 03-18-2004, 03:57 PM
Range Rover

Rosebud...check out Western Mass ATV Assoc.
I just joined and I plan on doing some trips out to the state forest in Pittsfield,leagl riding there with plenty of trails .
Cleve

Old 03-19-2004, 07:40 PM
Trailblazer

thanks I will check it out pitsfield is about an hour away i used to work there.I've been to otis for ice fishing a couple weeks ago first time I had the quad out.

Old 03-19-2004, 07:54 PM
Range Rover

I live near granville and wondering where you park for the powerlines?
We dont ride the powerlines we ride the gas line and connected trails. The best place to park is on Reagan Rd. Do a mapquest search. There is plenty of parking space and the police will leave you alone as long as your registered.

Old 03-20-2004, 01:21 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks will have to check it out in a couple weeks, nursing a few broken ribs from rolling mine over still a little tender to ride, tried it the other day and wife had a nutty! Oh well..lol..Can't wait. I just ordered the fluids and filters for its 1st service will keep me busy for a little while.

Quick Reply: Any one from Massachusetts?