Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any one from around Adena, Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2002 | 04:17 PM
|
Pro Rider

Hay I'm from adena although down in louisiana these days.

I hierd Yall had a predator on a recent poker run, is this true? If so post about it.

Also, hows it been going back home, yall still doing those big rides.

I'll be coming home oct 5th for the GNCC in st. clairsville any one going?

Old 07-09-2002 | 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

it's true, there were two of them. For the pics, go to PaAtving.com and review the Polaris forum. I got to sit on one....pretty sweet ride.

Old 07-09-2002 | 09:59 PM
|
Pro Rider

Hay that is sweet. I can't wait to see it in person. was this a factory rep/test pilot.

I've hierd of a couple sightings across the country but this was the only one I believed due to I am from there.

Rumble on the ridge? They do have one of those in adena, was this in adena?

Old 07-11-2002 | 08:52 PM
Trailblazer

They still do Rumble on the Ridge in adena,,I went in April,,also heard beforehand that Predator would be there 7-6 weekend,,did not make it there,,went riding in Wayne National Forrest instead. I`m from just west of Columbus.2 more rumbles scheduled i think,,they have a website- rumble on the ridge

Old 07-11-2002 | 10:10 PM
Trailblazer

Gaff, yes it was at Rumble on the Ridge. I believe the two guys that were there were paid "test pilots". They were traveling the country riding these machines, I think to drum up publicity. I was there with EXtreme and my brother bowhunterr2001 took all of the pics that you will see on PAatving.com.

Work to live, live to ride!!

Old 07-12-2002 | 08:57 AM
|
Pro Rider

I have yet to talk to anyone back in adena about the prediter, but will soon.

I have friends that have ridden in cali, michigan and oklahoma dunes and they all have told me that the prediter has been seen at all of them.

Although adena is just a spec on the map it seems these test pilots are instructed to go where the quads are. Adena and the sarounding area is full of quads and have some pretty awsome rides.

Down here we are full of quads, except 4X4 are whats in here. Can't wait to see one of these. Thanks for the pics and keep us informed.

Thanks again, gaff

Old 07-16-2002 | 08:35 PM
Trailblazer

Hey RUMBLE, you guys put on a great ride!! I have been there all three times this year and plan on making it at least one more time. I keep comming back for the trails and the T-shirts. Keep up the great work!!

Work to live, live to ride!!

Old 10-12-2002 | 06:49 PM
Range Rover
Default Any one from around Adena, Ohio

Hey Gaff
I live in Adena and you should try to make one of the rumbles, theyre pretty good. I was surprised to read that your'e from Adena since you used to answer alot of my questions in the Kawasaki forum. It must be a small world after all.

96 Warrior
97 Lakota ( Sold )

Old 10-13-2002 | 08:25 AM
|
Pro Rider

Yah I graduated from Buckeye West. Still have plenty of family around there.

You may know Sean Kubic (my nephew) or Bill Gaffney (my brother) also have a couple sisters and other nephews you may know. My mom lives rite there next to the legion.

Did you happen to go to the GNCC at St. Clairsville? I was hoping to make that one.

I need to make it back this year. It's hard to make it, my son does alot of racing down here. Not to mention we are awaiting another child (#5) due around Christmas.

When I lived there I think I road nearly every day. That place is a riders parradise, lol.

Yah tell every one I said hello.

Old 10-16-2002 | 05:17 PM
Range Rover

Gaff
No I didn't make it to the St. Clairsville Gncc, I was going to go but something came up at the last minute. I live out on Blairmont Rd.

96 Warrior

Quick Reply: Any one from around Adena, Ohio