Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone from Ohio want to ride??

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2002, 02:18 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Magnum, whats up? Our ARCA car is going to be in Grand Rapids, Berlin specifically that weekend for a sat night race..Racing / crewing 2-nite at Kentucky Speedway. I am probably going to a scheduled ride with our club in Matewan W.V. at Hatfeld McCoy trails that weekend, or I could join U at Silver Lake,,only a bit up the road from Berlin. When in August were U thinking about another Wayne ride??

Old 07-12-2002, 08:57 AM
Pro Rider

jute

That would be cool if you can make it. Let me know on Tuesday what your plans are.

Punisher - Let me know if you plan on making it to Silver Lake. We will be riding Friday and Saturday and heading home on Saturday night. I have somewhere to be on Sunday. Be warned, there is no mud at Silver Lake [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I do not know when I am coming down to Wayne in August. I was just sitting back waiting to see if someone else was going to plan something first.

Old 07-12-2002, 11:02 AM
Trailblazer

I have a previously scheduled ride that weekend in W.V.,, Working on the race car all week and it is going north,,I`m going south,,that is just the way things go sometimes..3 places to be on one weekend, and commited to 1. Going to Pocono the next weekend with race car..Well see about august..Maybe start a post over there.

Old 07-12-2002, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

<< Cool I will have to check that site out. We left Camp Ohio early, my son gets really bad bloody noses all the time, and go figure he got one saturday.. Come to find out it was a blessing in disguise. Sunday morning I came down with verdigo, and had to be put in the hospital. Now that is some wicked stuff. You cant stand or sit or close your eyes, with out throwing up and passing out. Are you going to silver lake this month? Might have to tag along with ya have always wanted to go to the dunes. Keep me up on the details will ya? Thanks

scott
>>

Dont they call that the brown bottle flu =)....Rob

Old 07-12-2002, 09:39 PM
Range Rover

Rob I wish that is what it was, but seeing I rarely drink, I think I can rule that one out.. Jeff are you guys still going saturday? I will be heading down around 11 or so. Look for my van It has my logo on it East Coast Flooring. I think Dirtworld open pracitice is thursday from 4 till dusk and the same on saturday when there isnt any racing on sunday. You can find out about beans on their website www.beansbikepark.com Same for dirtworld. www.dirtworld.com. Beans was on heuvos 4. Magnum I will email you tuesday and let you know if I can go or not. Jeff I will see you guys on saturday..

scott

Old 07-14-2002, 11:08 AM
Weekend Warrior

Jute-

I heard you were looking for us at Outlaw. I didnt think you were going, did not see your post on Friday. We ended up not getting there until 2:30- stayed till 6:30.

We should try again, but with more coordination.

So- what did you think of Outlaw?

Jeff
00400ex
87 Warrior

Old 07-14-2002, 02:55 PM
Range Rover

Jeff I left around 2:20. Must have just missed you. I rode for about 3 hours and then gave up. I am free just about every weekend and weeknights. The track wasnt bad it is geared more for the bikes, some of the landings had some big dips that really sent me forward evertime. I talked to the owners and they said they are going to be building a quad track, we will see. Do you guys want to go to Dirtworld thursday night after 4? Or we can try beans, not sure when their open practice is. Let me know if you want to ride.

scott

Old 07-16-2002, 06:17 PM
Range Rover

Jeff do you guys want to ride this weekend? Let me know. Magnum I cant make it to michigan I forgot my anniversary is sunday, so I have to do the romance thing again. LOL Maybe next time..

Old 07-16-2002, 10:53 PM
Range Rover

Jute, I'm good friends with 4whlerjeff, I was with him Sat. sorry we missed each other, we had to pass each other on the road, it was that close. But hey we will try and meet up again. What quad do you ride? I&quot;ll be busy the next few weekends, probably won't ride till Aug. We should probably exchangee phone numbers so we don't miss each other again. Are you going to the Gravity Games Downtown in a couple of weeks?

Old 07-17-2002, 12:27 AM
Range Rover

Rumble I went to the first one this season it was a blast, have to find some guys and go again we had a great time,

Jeffks, yea My son and I are going to the games are you guys? I will email you my # so we can hook up.You guys think about going to the rumble on the ridge? It is a good time. Let me know when you can ride again.. later

scott

Quick Reply: Anyone from Ohio want to ride??