Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone from Ohio want to ride??

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2002, 04:22 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey anyone from Ohio want to hook up and ride. It doesnt matter if we ride mx or trail, my quad is set up for both. I live in Mayfield about 25 minutes east of cleveland..

Old 07-10-2002, 09:19 AM
Pro Rider

jute

You need to move on over to the ATV Time website and check under the "Eastern" places to ride. That is where all of the Wayne group chats to make riding plans. I am heading to Silver Lake on the 19 & 20 and probably back down to Wayne in August. Didn't get to talk to you much last time at Camp Ohio. To much going on. Hope you and your boy had fun riding.

Old 07-10-2002, 01:13 PM
Range Rover

Cool I will have to check that site out. We left Camp Ohio early, my son gets really bad bloody noses all the time, and go figure he got one saturday.. Come to find out it was a blessing in disguise. Sunday morning I came down with verdigo, and had to be put in the hospital. Now that is some wicked stuff. You cant stand or sit or close your eyes, with out throwing up and passing out. Are you going to silver lake this month? Might have to tag along with ya have always wanted to go to the dunes. Keep me up on the details will ya? Thanks

scott

Old 07-10-2002, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

Jute

Bummer about the illness. How did you get verdigo if you don't mind me asking? Don't know much about it. We are going to Silver Lake on July 19 & 20 (Friday and Sat). Hate to take a Friday off work, but with the voucher system to get in on Saturday, I am not about to risk driving up there and not get in because the place is full. You are welcome to come. Email or PM me if you are interested.

Old 07-10-2002, 06:28 PM
Range Rover

Not real sure how I got it, doc said something to do with the inner ear. I was running trying to catch my 1 year old at my sons ballgame and stood up and wham couldnt walk. People must of thought I was drunk, I tried like hell to walk straight but just couldnt. I have to keep pills with me incase it happens again. Do not want to go through that again. It feels like your worse hangover multiplied by 100. See alot of light tracers and things.. I will check my schedule and try and hook up for the michigan ride. Are you guys camping or staying at a local hotel?

scott

Old 07-10-2002, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider

Jute

Sounds like verdigo is something to avoid. We are staying in a hotel at Silver Lake. You are welcome to bunk up in the room with us. For what the stinking hotels charge, I have no guilt about having a few extra guys in the room. Let me know and we can work out the details.

Old 07-11-2002, 02:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

Myself and some ridding buddies are go to Outlaw Extreme (near Canton) this Saturday afternoon - always looking for people to ride with.

Does anyone know of any local places (can be small)to ride around Cleveland or Akron?

How about Hillsville, it is really closed? (Ive heard they are mining again)

Jeff
00400ex
87 Warior

Old 07-11-2002, 08:41 PM
Range Rover

Jeff. What is outlaw extreme? Track or trail? What time are you guys going? And do you have directions? The closest track that I go to is at dirworld out in dorsett. About 40 minutes from me, well worth the drive. They have a nice track. Beans Bike Park is about 70 minutes or so from me, havent ridden that track yet but I have watched the races a couple of times. If you want to hook up saturday let me know..

scott

Old 07-11-2002, 08:43 PM
Range Rover

Magnum, I am pretty sure I will be able to make it. I have a job to go look at on monday thats about 4800' of tile and the deadline is tight so I wont know all the details until monday evening. But as of now I am in..

scott

Old 07-11-2002, 10:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

Outlaw extreme is a motorcross track. The track is different that most others around. The jumps are spread out and there are hills and valleys. I have been there a bunch of times last year and once this year and it is usually a good time.

http://www.expage.com/outlawextreme

Directions from web site:
Location: OUT OF CANTON TAKE 77 SOUTH TO EXIT 149. YOU ARE NOW HEADED ON RT.30 EAST. GET OFF THE WAYNESBURG EXIT. YOU ARE NOW ON RT.43 SOUTH. COME 10 MILES. LOOK FOR 4D MOBILE HOMES ON RIGHT. THIS ROAD IS MOTTICE. OUT MOTTICE 1.2 MILES AND WE ARE ON THE LEFT.. STOP AND SIGN IN.

Have you been to Hang Time in norwalk? It is also a good track, with many more jumps. The only problem the practice days are Wednes?. evening and Sat. 4-8pm.

When day does Dirtworld have open riding?
Where is Beans Bike Park?

We will propablly head down to Outlaw around 11am. Let me know.

Jeff
00400ex
87 Warrior

Quick Reply: Anyone from Ohio want to ride??