Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone from Ohio want to ride??

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2003, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone from Ohio want to ride??

Outlaw Extreme is in Waynesburg... Their website

Old 03-03-2003, 08:31 AM
Range Rover

We have just been parking in the back lot of the summit county fair grounds near the goodyear model plane club field. There are places to enter the woods next to that lot. PM? Didn't get it.

Old 03-04-2003, 07:48 AM
Trailblazer

hi all
just wanted take a quick minute out to say hi to all the other ohio riders !!!! been a while since ive been on here or on the quad, been working alot with all the snow!

any ways hi and have a great day!
ninjazx@adelphia.net

Old 03-04-2003, 08:49 AM
Trailblazer

I'm from Hubbard, OH, and always looking for new places to ride. Thinking about doing the rumble on the ridge the end of March, anyone else going? Hey, Rev, this place you ride, what kind of riding is it, and is it possible you can give me directions? And one more queston, this place outlaw extreme, is it just for racing, or do you pay the 10 dollar fee and use the track for as long as you like?

Thanks....

Old 03-04-2003, 08:59 AM
Trailblazer

My friends and I went riding at Wellsville this past weekend. We had lots of fun even with some areas still buried in snow. It was the first time there for 2 of my friends who just bought new quads. They had a blast and didn't want to leave but it was getting dark and cold. Hopefully it gets warm soon.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2003, 09:57 AM
Range Rover

nopulse95, This place is not a track or anything. No pay to play. Just some woods with trails and fields running through them. About 100 acres or so. It is next to the summit county fair grounds located in Munroe Falls and Tallmage. I believe the property is owned by the city of tallmage. I have been riding back there for about 16 years and have never had a problem. In the winter we have been parking in the fair ground parking lot, but in the summer, we usually drive down one of the paths with my trailer and unload at the edge of the woods. If you go to the summit county treasurers web site and check out their "tax maps" links, you can get realy cool arieal photos of the whole city! just zoom down on the city of munroe falls and check out the riding area. I'll try and post the page to go to if I can figure out how to. We usually go down there on sundays. It can get very, very wet as there are some creeks and mud pits to go through. During that thaw last week it was super wet and cold. Turned our machines into ice cubes as it dropped below freezing during the day. You gotta dress for wet and cold ridiing if you head down there. Two of the fields are without water so you can ride without getting wet. I'll put a post up when I am heading over there again. probably won't be there this weekend. Send a pm if anyone has any ? not a well known place and you will hardly ever see anyone there. It is a ride at your own risk place so be cautious, but like I said. I grew up here and have yet to have any trouble. The local munroe falls police have said that they would never bug us. Good luck all!

Rev

Old 03-04-2003, 10:01 AM
Range Rover

http://www.summitoh.net/

Old 03-04-2003, 10:07 AM
Range Rover

go to the web site i posted above and click "Tax Map" once in there, click on the "Executive's" botton and then open their viewer. a map of summit county will show up. Click on the zoom tool and start zooming in on munroe falls. when you get to about 270 feet, uncheck all the small boxes on the right except for the 2000 ariel photos box. it is a cool site. the fair grounds is located between Rt 91 (main st) Howe avenue and South river road. If you click the little hand tool, it will allow you to pan the photo. good luck!

Rev

Old 03-04-2003, 05:27 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks Rev, I will definately check it out, maybe I could meet up with you
sometime and you can show me around. Always looking for more people
to ride with....

Old 03-04-2003, 09:32 PM
Range Rover

that would be cool. send me a pm so we can get in touch. I also have some friends with a lot of land down in southern ohio. about 40 minutes north of marietta. Might try and gather a few people up and head down there in a couple of weeks.

Quick Reply: Anyone from Ohio want to ride??