Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone from Ohio want to ride??

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2003, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone from Ohio want to ride??

Rev,

Sorry that the PM's didn't get to you. The land you ride on is owned by Summit county and is fairground land.

Old 03-07-2003, 10:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Dirtgirl, Where is Crow canyon and Beans bike park? I live south of Sandusky and am always looking for a place to ride. Thanks in advance

Old 03-08-2003, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

They are in Uhrichsville/Dennison which is like 60 miles south of Akron. Just take I-77 down towards Marietta and get off at the SR250 split there at the first New Philadelphia exit and go about 11 miles and it will bring you right in to Uhrichsville.. You will come to a stop light (McCauley Drive) and you want to turn to the right on that street go around the bend in the road and there is another road that turns off to the left follow that up and you will see the signs (Just look for the big blue water tower on the hill).... That is Crow Canyon...

Now if you made it that far Beans is right there close too... You go straight through the first light on 250 (where you turn off to go to Crow) like you are going in to Uhrichsville and you will see another state route going across the road (SR36) get off on it and go towards Cadiz (the second on ramp) you will take it to Dennison and from there you want to take 250 east again for about a mile until you see Roxford Church Road turn left and go about 5 miles down that road and take a right on Beans Rd. track is on the left...

If you don't want to drive down to those two tracks, Broken Spokes is also off of 250. Take 250 and get off at the New Towne Mall exit and at the end of the ramp turn to the right and go about 3 miles on CR24. Track is on the right.

Old 03-08-2003, 08:47 AM
Range Rover

worrior, That's cool. where did you look the info up at. The county tax page? I have lived here for 35 years and grew up playing back there and down by the river. The trails are very established and there has never been any trouble. I see you are out of Akron. I went to Stow. Let me know if you are going to venture over there sometime and we can meet you. Or if you are heading anywhere down south, we would love to join you. Always looking for someone to ride with.

Rev

Old 03-08-2003, 08:48 AM
Range Rover

Oops! I meant WARRIOR of course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2003, 09:28 AM
Pro Rider

Rev,

Yes. I looked the info up at the tax page. Here is about how it breaks down. I sent this info to you in the pm's, but they got lost somehow.

Board of County Commissioners- almost 400 arces. This is the same people that own the land that the fairground are on.

City of Munroe Fall- 22.4 acres
Park system- 86 acres

Are you riding tomoorow?

Don

Old 03-08-2003, 09:55 AM
Pro Rider

I forgot to answer your other question. I went to Kenmore HS.

Old 03-08-2003, 10:20 AM
Pro Rider

Rev,

I am showing that you got my two private messages I sent you. Do you know where on the Atv connection page to find them?

Old 03-08-2003, 11:27 AM
Range Rover

That would be a no warrior. I have never gotten a pm before. I assumed that meant a Private message to my actual email address. If it is on the webpage somewhere then no, I haven't even looked. I won't be over there this weekend. I am actually posting this from my Inlaws right now in ashtabula county near pymatuning lake. I'll look for those pm's when we get back. Gotta go shopping with the Family. Talk at ya later.

Rev

Old 03-27-2003, 05:32 AM
Weekend Warrior

dirtgirl,
how big is the Crow Canyon area?
also, what type of riding is the terrain? mud? track? fields?
also, how about the Beans area as well??
just wondering,
Thanks.

Quick Reply: Anyone from Ohio want to ride??