Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Maryland/Northern VA/W VA

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2002, 06:19 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am confused. Every dealership you go to in Northern VA and MD all you see are ATVs. I see people picking them up from the dealers and I see them on the back of trailers and such on the weekends. Just where do all of these people go. I know not everyone drives to the Hatfield & McCoy trails in West Virginia every weekend so is there some secret club that you have to be a member of to find out some places to ride around here. I mean Harpers Ferry WVA is a few mins away so is MD and Taskers Gap VA is WHEEL expensive. I have multiple dents in both fronts to prove it but atleast I never got stuck. Anyone got any advise????

Old 12-26-2002, 01:32 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Maryland/Northern VA/W VA

Well some people just find some open land somewhere that nobody cares about, and just keep goin there, or if they have a friend who owns some land just go to there friends house. Like me for example, my friend has 10 acres with woods, open fields, bumbs. YES, to answer ur question though there are clubs that u join, for one that i know of. It is $100 a year, and has more than a 100 acres to ride on. If you want more details you can talk to me on aol instant messanger = gfwrestler119 = is my name. If not just email me at wrestler119@comcast.net because i also live in Woodbridge VA

Old 12-26-2002, 07:06 AM
Trailblazer

I sent you an email about a place to ride in Frederick MD.

Old 01-13-2003, 05:39 AM
Trailblazer

I never got the email. I moved to Brunswick this past year maybe we can hook up after it warms up.

Old 01-13-2003, 07:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey mrdci,
I just purchased a 2003 Suzuki Ozark and ive in Montgomery County, Maryland. I live about 35 minutes from Urbana High School over in frederick. So give me some spots and we could even maybe meet up: me, my brother, and friend (Ozark,TrailBlazer,Blaster).

Old 01-26-2003, 09:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in Charles County Maryland. We ride atleast every other weekend. We go to Towercity,PA. and also near by. Email me TWEAKIN@AOL.COM
CHARLES WEAVER

Old 02-06-2003, 05:50 PM
Trailblazer

Could you send me that riding place in Frederick MD too? I live right across from the water shed on top of Gambrill mountian. Pretty good riding, especially now that the FBI cut some new trails when they were looking for Anthrax. The only problem is that it is being over run by those damn mountian bikers coming up from D.C. Those guys really tick me off. Do you know of any other good riding areas?

emial is edkitler@msn.com

Thanks

Old 02-07-2003, 12:26 AM
Weekend Warrior

Check it out www.tomahawkmx.com
tomahawk mx

We are a new track and facility just outside of Martinsburg, WV.....minutes off interstate 81

Featuring a 1.4 mile european style mx track

and a 6 mile harescramble track

with 14 sceduled AMA events this year

Old 02-07-2003, 11:49 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Trailblazen... I also live in Charles Country, Brandywine. Me and a couple of buddies are interested in going to PA to ride. What can you tell me about Towercity? How far, how many trails (or how many miles of trails) and what's the fee. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Blair

airgunner1@hotmail.com
2003 Foreman 450ES

Old 02-08-2003, 07:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

does anyone know of anywhere to ride in the baltimore area?? i will be gettina a z400 very soon and i am looking for places to ride, i know of one place near me already... just looking for more